Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitec Pro 700 aftermarket flow control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0Mvaq1MSs

As a couple here have mentioned (noidle22 was one) they expected aftermarket flow control to become readily available. Seems Whole Latte Love is offering it now to any Pro 700 owner

Any idea if these are available in Aus?

Comment

Jetblack Espresso are the Australian Profitec distributor (and site sponsor) so I’d email them first

Comment

Now in stock. We fitted one to our Pro 700 (pretty straight forward to do) and it works a treat.

https://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/shop/p/profitec-e61-flow-rate-regulator-p1065

They can be optioned on new Profitecs too

charlie

Comment

Very cool, OK who is going to go first and let me know if fits a Rocket Giotto?

Alot of cash to drop if it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by roosterben View Post
            Very cool, OK who is going to go first and let me know if fits a Rocket Giotto?

Alot of cash to drop if it doesn't
            I had heard that CoffeeSensor were looking at making a generic E61 Grouphead Flow Controller. Not sure how far along they are or if it's still happening. Might be worth contacting them?

Comment

I think it would fit a Rocket Giotto, as this was co-designed by ECM/Profitec and their machine designs are pretty much the same in terms of casing and the position of the E61 group (and the internals of the E61 group) from my limited knowledge.

There is also a Lelit flow porfiling kit sold in UK/US which has a nice wooden paddle.

Pretty exciting to see flow profiling hitting cheaper machines!

Comment

Working...
              X