What machine is this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What machine is this???

Can anyone tell me what this machine is?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B7BD0E8D-EBFF-4B4E-9823-2D1C37956AC6.png
Views:	198
Size:	724.2 KB
ID:	834933

Well, I cannot find anything matching on image search. In fact, google thinks it might be a GYM!
    To me it either looks like an older Rancilio machine that led to the 'Miss Silvia', or it is a copy that is trying to look quite similar.
    I know Rancilio named their machines earlier than Silvia.
    There was the 'Kathy' and the 'Audrey' that I know of, but neither look like this.

Hope someone else might know as I am curious as well now!

Brett.

Comment

It is what it says it is on the front - a ‘Más Espresso’. One of a number of machines from the early 2000s that shares components like a 150ml boiler and 51mm group head. The best known similar machine is the Saeco Via Venezia, but this one is a bit more like a couple of other Saeco and La Pavoni machines. I think there was one called the Saeco 2000 or something like that and there’s the La Pavoni Cappuccino which looks quite different, but works the same. Basic machines without a solenoid valve.

Comment

• lestone
        lestone commented
        Editing a comment
        https://www.reddit.com/r/Coffee/comm...aly_guess_the/

• fatboy_1999
        fatboy_1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. I could not quite make out the text on the front with my old eyes. I thought it said "Miss Espresso' which led me down the Rancilio path.
        Thanks Leroy.

• fatboy_1999
        fatboy_1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Should have clicked on the picture I suppose. Makes things a little easier
    Working...
    X