Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isomac Tea II Boiler Pressure

Up to two weeks...

My birthday present to you is - ya can have loan of the splendor to wet your upgraditus tast buds :-)

Comment

Out of interest...

How long have you had the machine?

Should be backflushing with caffeto once every 2 weeks or so (assuming you only make a couple cups a day), and with water every time you make a coffee.

Comment

I certainly wouldn’t be a happy camper either. How was the machine going to get to Sydney, were you meant to courier it there yourself?

Comment

No seems I can drive to Murrarie QLD and present my machine for checking over and repair if needed under warranty - yeah I had visions of cost to Sydney. Its less than 6 months old....

AM might take you up on the offer will confirm tomorrow then when I drop my machine in. I also want to do the basic checks the original supplier mentioned. Hmm extended loan hmmmm can taste the PNG already...worse thing I never got to fully appreciate the 60/40 roast I did....The world of coffee I love it.....

Ok see how I go tomorrow thanks everyone for your support and offers...

Comment

Originally posted by 0B242D2F38072B242B2D2F272F243E4A0 link=1274909813/15#15 date=1274931111
            ya can have loan of the splendor to wet your upgraditus tast buds :-)
            AM your generosity astounds me again.

Comment

Originally posted by 7969656666657A790A0 link=1274909813/18#18 date=1274937637
              AM might take you up on the offer will confirm tomorrow then when I drop my machine in.  I also want to do the basic checks the original supplier mentioned.   Hmm extended loan hmmmm can taste the PNG already...worse thing I never got to fully appreciate the 60/40 roast I did....The world of coffee I love it.....

Ok see how I go tomorrow thanks everyone for your support and offers...
              No probs.. Ya almost have to go past me on the way there or coming back

As I said.. Just drop me a txt or what ever.. If I am not at home... Will leave out the front for ya..

PS... Hummers do have coffee safety belts for managing the physics of retaining said machine, while doing fancy slides ???

Always one for pay it forward.. No skin of my nose..

Comment

I apologise that I did not post sooner
                I was trying to save the lives of fish from the leaking family aquarium
                All ended well with a new tank and set up

OK back on topic
                I am happy to lend you my syphon brewer and or my Greek/Turkish coffee set up with training

Both are quicker to use than a machine

KK

Comment

quick update sticky valve thats all - but agree should do under warranty to make sure. So all good afterall - traded in now for upgrade more than happy now.

Comment

What did you upgrade to Scollops and why?

Comment

Traded to Bezzera Gea  - both about the same size, but build is awesome - tons of steam too. Lots of capacity and separate steam and pump.  Machine has more legs too keep a busy party going  but still early days for me using this.  Still got tons to learn no doubt - trying to marry up the ginder setting to the machine is fun - but thats all part of the fun.  As to why - dont get me wrong the Isomac is a great machine, little things can become major....like trying to source support etc.  I wanted peace of mind to know I can take my machine into a shop and get it repaired not palmed off to somewhere else if am lucky.

So really is just be aware when you buy that you now the repair/warranty process and there is support - after all I want this machine for a good few years and hope the support and maintenance is still around when things go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 47575B58585B4447340 link=1274909813/24#24 date=1275781751
                        Traded to Bezzera Gea  - both about the same size, but build is awesome - tons of steam too. Lots of capacity and separate steam and pump.  Machine has more legs too keep a busy party going  but still early days for me using this.  Still got tons to learn no doubt - trying to marry up the ginder setting to the machine is fun - but thats all part of the fun.  
                        I hope you got training with your new machine?  

As to why - dont get me wrong the Isomac is a great machine, little things can become major....like trying to source support etc.I wanted peace of mind to know I can take my machine into a shop and get it repaired not palmed off to somewhere else if am lucky.
                        Hate to say but it wasnt the Isomac that was the cause of your issues with finding suitable repairs on a simple item but ultimately the lack of support in your warranty. If you had your exisiting problems before with your warranty and purchased again I doubt very little will change with the trade in in terms of your warranty support. I hope for your sake it does.

So really is just be aware when you buy that you now the repair/warranty process and there is support - after all I want this machine for a good few years and hope the support and maintenance is still around when things go wrong.

Agree wholeheartedly and this is why we do our own servicing and repairs in house.

Enjoy the new machine!

Roger
                        Supreme Roasters
                        (07) 3801 8989
                        0410 292 962

Comment

Working...
                        X