System pressure gauge on the Domo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System pressure gauge on the Domo..

Ok heres the thing. I dont think i have noticed this when I first bought this machine.

Recently, when pulling a shot, the pressure gauge shoots up then drops then shoots up again. this continues for a couple of times. Thing is, the shot is still pouring fine which IMO is a problem with the gauge? This isnt very often tho. Just thought Id see if other users experience this.

Also, when the boiler senses a drop in water level, it usually runs the pump and fills it up in one go. Recently, when the water is low, the pump runs for 1-2 seconds, pauses for 1-2 seconds then runs again. This goes on for about 2-4 times.

Re: System pressure gauge on the Domo..

Originally posted by Gavin1 link=1210551268/0#0 date=1210551267
    Ok heres the thing. I dont think i have noticed this when I first bought this machine.

Recently, when pulling a shot, the pressure gauge shoots up then drops then shoots up again. this continues for a couple of times. Thing is, the shot is still pouring fine which IMO is a problem with the gauge? This isnt very often tho. Just thought Id see if other users experience this.

Also, when the boiler senses a drop in water level, it usually runs the pump and fills it up in one go. Recently, when the water is low, the pump runs for 1-2 seconds, pauses for 1-2 seconds then runs again. This goes on for about 2-4 times.
    Over filtered water? Try a couple of tanks of straight tap water to see if anything changes

Chris

Comment

Re: System pressure gauge on the Domo..

Could be a sign my brita jug needs replacing?

hmmm ive been using tap water -- > brita --- > tank

Comment

Working...
      X