Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaSpaziale Mini Vivaldi II- coming soon

Hi all,

Just a heads up that this one is on the way. Similar to the VBM Domobar Super Dual boiler PID, you get 2 boilers and temperature control at the group. As in the VBM, The tanked model requires a vibe pump due to available space. I am assuming that pricing will be somewhere between Minore II and VBM PID. The Vivaldi II plumbed rotary pump model is also in stock.

Chris

Specifications:[*]Dual boiler with 0.45 L brew boiler and 1.2 L steam boiler[*]Steam element 1250 W and brew element 800 W[*]Ball jointed stainless steel steam wand with 4 hole 0.9mm tip[*]Hot water wand- delivery via touch pad[*]Double and single 53mm portafilters[*]Volumentric touch pad and group temperature adjustable in 1.0 deg C. increments. LED confirmation[*]Vibe pump [*]Auto refill on boiler[*]Over temp. safety cutout and pump overload cutout[*]Fault diagnosis alarms[*]Boiler and pump pressure gauge[*]Black or Red[*]240V 10A

Re: LaSpaziale Mini Vivaldi II- coming soon

Itll look great in red.

Comment

Im really looking forward to the review of this machine. Just wondering, is it available now?

TOny.

Comment

Hi Tony,

ETA is end September

regards

Chris

Comment

Thx Chris, just wondering where can i buy those cups on the machine? Ive been finding those colourful cups for quite a while, but still cant find them. Any idea?

Comment

They look a bit like Illy cups, if they are then evil-bay US had a few different Illy designs.
            I looked at this model too, the 53mm P/F wasnt compatible with all the bits n pieces I already had and I wondered if the .45L brew boiler wasnt a bit small?

Then again Ill leave that detail to those in the know.

CB.

Comment

The brew boiler doesnt need to be very big at all. Remember, youre extracting 60ml for a double, and youll still have 390ml to spare in the boiler.

The non-standard 53mm baskets are a bit of a shame if youve collected a bunch of 58mm tampers, but Ive heard great things about the nectar they produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wine_of_the_Bean link=1215661026/0#6 date=1218064638
                nch of 58mm tampers,
                On the up side, youll finally be able to put the tamp on the front of your Grinder to use

Comment

Originally posted by dsgfh link=1215661026/0#7 date=1218093034
                  Originally posted by Wine_of_the_Bean link=1215661026/0#6 date=1218064638
                  nch of 58mm tampers,
                  On the up side, youll finally be able to put the tamp on the front of your Grinder to use
                  Another bonus is that its almost impossible to get chanellling with the deep 53 mm baskets  8-)

Comment

Hey Chris, whos supplying the spare parts for the machine. Im actually looking for the steam wand off the LaSpaziale for my E98.

Comment

would brew temp stability be an issue considering the relatively small brew boiler size?

Comment

chris - with the vivIIs - does having the electronic control of group temp mean that the following question is no longer relevant? and that is:

does the viv have a hx feed to the brew boiler from the steam boiler? (ala LM, minore) or cold water feed?

and if cold water feed, could you educate me (in simpleton terms) as to how it maintains tight temp control, with a smallish boiler, 800w element (for the mini) and cold water feed?

thanks v much

aaron

Comment

Originally posted by roknee link=1215661026/0#11 date=1219811409
                          chris - with the vivIIs - does having the electronic control of group temp mean that the following question is no longer relevant? and that is:

does the viv have a hx feed to the brew boiler from the steam boiler? (ala LM, minore) or cold water feed?

and if cold water feed, could you educate me (in simpleton terms) as to how it maintains tight temp control, with a smallish boiler, 800w element (for the mini)  and cold water feed?

thanks v much

aaron
                          Hi Aaron,

I am 99% sure that it follows the same strategy- feed to brew boiler via steam boiler HX...

regards

Chris

Comment

thanks chris - that was what i assumed.
                            im still surprised given the size of the vivII why they would stick in such a small brew boiler?

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee link=1215661026/0#3 date=1217872587
                              Hi Tony,

ETA is end September

regards

Chris
                              It is getting closer now. I cant wait for the review~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X