Bezzera Domus Galatea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezzera Domus Galatea

Hi there, apologies if this has been asked before but Im after a Domus Galatea and am wondering who sells them in and around Sydney? Would also love information on what sort of $$ is reasonable. So far Ive seen $2550 and $2700.. any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Paulie338

Re: Bezzera Domus Galatea

Di Bartoli in Sydney sell Bezzera Galatea

As coffee snobs we get looked after on price even if extras are added

KK

Comment

Start by checking out DiBartolis in Bondi Paulie. Youll be able to get some hands-on plus theres a 5% CS discount

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163932885

Give them a call for pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulie338 link=1218411506/0#0 date=1218411506
        Hi there, apologies if this has been asked before but Im after a Domus Galatea and am wondering who sells them in and around Sydney?  Would also love information on what sort of $$ is reasonable.  So far Ive seen $2550 and $2700.. any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
        Paulie338
        <<<<<Hi Paulie,

I am sure that Ofra and Renzo at DiBartoli (site sponsor) will assist with great service and pricing.

Good luck!

Chris

Comment

Well thats three votes for Di Bartoli but we are forgetting another CS sponsor - JetBlack at Mosman. If you are handy to the North Shore Paulie you might check them out as well. They also sell the Domus Galatea

http://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/shop/ac/coffee-machines/

Comment

Hi Paulie338;

Welcome to CS. We will very happy to show you and demostrated you the Bezzera Domus Galetea to you. We are loctated at Bondi Junction.

Give a call or send me a pm to organize time.

Best regards

Renzo
            www.dibartoli.com.au/shop

Comment

Originally posted by flynnaus link=1218411506/0#4 date=1218414661
              Well thats three votes for Di Bartoli but we are forgetting another CS sponsor - JetBlack at Mosman. If you are handy to the North Shore Paulie you might check them out as well. They also sell the Domus Galatea

http://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/shop/ac/coffee-machines/

Thanks Flynnaus - we are new here and its nice to be remembered!!!

Hi Paulie338 - We are in Cremorne, opposite and just down from the orpheum theatre, please feel free to drop in for a demo.

Comment

I bought my Bezzera from Di Bartoli 12 months ago and Im happy to report its still going strong - I used it to make 180 coffees (including hot chocolate and chai lattes) at a school fate last weekend and the machine worked wonders and so did I (making approx one coffee every 1.15 min for 4 hrs in a row on a one group machine is hard work I tell you!)

Pat

Comment

Viva Bezzera Domus Galatea

Mine is also going strong but not as many as 180 cups a day

I read on another post about the sharp edges on the VBM s
                  So I went and critically inspected the Galatea
                  Finish is superb

KK

Comment

I love the coffee mine makes (owned it now about 2 months). The only negative id mention is that my vibe pump is very, very loud. Almost offputting really.

Comment

Likewise have owned for about 6 weeks and it hasnt missed a beat - agree noisy at times (particularly when boiler refills after using water wand) but when a vibe pump is all you have known it doesnt bother you - My old Nemox use to rock and rattle a lot!

The steam wand with 4 hole tip is the biggest challenge - still have not completely mastered yet but when you get it right its beaut!

Comment

I find the steam a dream - just drop your steamwand into the centre of the jug, just below the surface, and allow the steam to pulsate to the bottom and the sides of the jug - building a whirlpool motion without any hissing, and it does it all for you!

A much quieter rotor pump is also available for this machine on the plumbed in version

Cheers,

Pat

Comment

Can I also suggest contacting Pedro at Coffee Parts - he usually can also do a great deal and he is a pleasure to do business with (I bought my Isomac from him a few months ago).

Comment

Hi guys,

Pat, glad to hear your Domus is kicking well these days!  Thanks KK & Chris for the heads up...

Indeed Domus pump is slightly noisy, yet not as noisy as other HX weve came across with in our repair center...the plumb-in model, as Pat mentioned, indeed comes with a rotary, commercial pump that is much quieter. Due to temporarily shortage of Domuses in Australia, our plumb-in model is on special these days, as mentioned in our sponsor area: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163932885

Simsy, you should be able to get quite easily and fast microfoam with the Domus arm, though if frustrated, suggest to look at a compatible 2 holes steam tip (which we sell and post anywhere in Aus...pm us for details), to channel your steam pressure and have it more "manageable"...

Paulie338, ring us or drop by for your free tailored session (check first post in our sponsor area for details), and well be happy to help. If plumb-in, we do also the delivery, installation and training in your house.

Ofra

Comment

just wondering if some of you guys who considered the domus rotary also considered the LaSpaz vivII rotary)?
                              i know they are fairly different machines (hx v db), but in a similar price bracket.

aaron

Comment

Working...
                              X