Bezzera BZ07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezzera BZ07

I am interested to get some independant opinions on this machine. I am stuggling to find any reviews on the internet. Probably becuase it is a reasonably new product. Has anybody out there owned one for a while?

Thanks

RW

Re: Bezzera BZ07

http://barazi.com.au/content/view/155/242/

i got this one from Barazi almost 6-7 month ago, great consistent performance with easy maintenance.

Comment

Welcome rwvl

For a little extra cash I got the Domus Galatea
      Same place same link Barazi

KK

Comment

Its great if you love steaming with one hand on the lever the whole time - dodgey design - its gotta lock Bezzera!

Comment

yeah, I was a bit unsure about the steam toggle. Chris from barazi assures me it can be setup so that the toggle locks open, but Im still a little unsure about the machine.

Comment

I had and sold one recently. Well built machine but I see it as the machine for tight spaces.

The group is not e-61 and is electrically heated. Without throwing a Scace at it, I feel it runs hot- but not as hot as another low selling machine reviewed in CS recently- but not placed on our range.

The p/f had offset lugs (San Marino style) and the most startling was the lowest shower screen I have ever seen. You have to dose fine and very low- no choices with this machine.

I for one was not able to get the steam tap to lock as Chris has suggested- so it is one handed milk texturing. Its not the end of the world but feels weird and is less safe IMHO.

In my mind, I think Bezzera can do a little better on this one and would be waiting until at least the wand issues are resolved.

Chris

Comment

I have had this machine for about 3 months. It took a little while for me to become comfortable with the steam toggle. I didnt even realise that it had this initally so I was quite suprised as my BZ99S didnt have this.

Its good to know that possibly i could lock the toggle in position as an alternative.

I traded my BZ99S with the Barazi team who have always been fantastic.

I love the BZ07. For me the coffee is consistent, the milk is like silk and the size and styling is a plus as it dominates my open plan kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by YeeZa link=1221550779/0#3 date=1221570766
                Its great if you love steaming with one hand on the lever the whole time - dodgey design - its gotta lock Bezzera!
                I went and visited the importers Barazi here in Brisbane
                Had a talk to Chris and Jack about the steam leaver and how can it be locked open

Chris has contracted an engineering firm to modify the internal Stainless Steel Bolt
                He showed me the prototype and how it looks now he will put it through the testing faze
                If all goes to plan and it works he will place an order of several hundred

Posted by: joditti
                I love the BZ07. For me the coffee is consistent, the milk is like silk and the size and styling is a plus as it dominates my open plan kitchen.
                I like the size of this BZ 07 machine not much bigger that a Silvia
                Beautiful build

KK

Comment

Joditti,

You should give a call to Jack, I just spoke to him. They should have this part available next week.

We are getting one machine modified next week, so if any one is interested let me know. We will have it on the bench for a try before you buy it.

Regards

Renzo

Comment

Hi,

I have one I bought from Chris; I must say I am very impressed the build quality it is excellent.

I nearly bought the Domus Galatea but it was just a little too big for the space. I am very happy with the purchase and the after sales support from Chris and Jack is no. 1.

It took a while to get the feel for the 4 hole steam wand milks done in 10 seconds.

I have checked out the modification on a demo model with Jack it feels good and works like it was original. I am not sure if I will get the mod as I really don’t have a problem with holding the jug in one hand and operating the toggle in the other.

Comment

[split] [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1233736981][splithere][/link][splithere_end]

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                      X