Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver makin maintenance

Hi,

My Maver machine is now about 15 months old. It has started to leak from time to time from the PF when brewing (sometimes drips can be seen from the 3-way valve too) so I am guessing it needs a group seal change? It has not been descaled yet so maybe that needs to be done too?

Anyone have instructions on how to do this and which part to get and where from...

Thanks!

-Suzanne

Re: Maver makin maintenance

Originally posted by 5F52474756545A415F330 link=1236954319/0#0 date=1236954319
    Hi,

My Maver machine is now about 15 months old. It has started to leak from time to time from the PF when brewing (sometimes drips can be seen from the 3-way valve too) so I am guessing it needs a group seal change? It has not been descaled yet so maybe that needs to be done too?

Anyone have instructions on how to do this and which part to get and where from...

Thanks!

-Suzanne
    Hi Suzanne,

Its time to take it back to the mob you purchased it from (i.e us ) for a service. Id be happy to give it a once over....

Chris

Comment

Suzzane, yep I think is time for a service. But if you wish to change the group head seal only this pretty easy, we have this seals in stock. I be happy to instructure you over the phone

Regards

Renzo
      Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Chris, Ill gif you a ring sometime to bring it in...

Comment

Working...
        X