Diamond Italia/La Nuova Era Cuadra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Italia/La Nuova Era Cuadra

Specs: E-61 group, 1.8 litre boiler, 3 litre water tank.

Thoughts? Comments?

Re: Diamond Italia/La Nuova Era Cuadra

I have no idea how this machine performs but it does look hot doesnt it!

too bad about the advertisement.......its gottta be better than the coffee at least one would think.

Craig.

Comment

Red and Silver, hot colours, but hows she perform thou.
      Looks are great but arent everything, well sorta hehehe

Comment

No Idea how she performs.... but she is a very SEXY Italian ! (love her curves!)

re: colours - Available Coloured Panels: Yellow, Grey, Deep Red, White, Black, Chrome

Comment

quite purty - pity its gotta deal with Sickofreddy beans

Comment

If anyones interested, Ive got some photos of her internals
            Cheers.

Comment

We have been testing them for a while now. The La nuova Era Cuadra performs quite well, has plenty of steam power.

It is a very nice looking coffee machine.

Comment

Diamond Italia/La Nuova Era Cuadra

Hi
                For thoase that have brought the Diamond Italia or looking at one.

They seem to be rebranded La Nouva Era - Cuadra Lever which is being sold here in Aussie.

and they get quite good write ups on coffeegeek.

I was offered an Italia for $1770 with some goodies.

Could be a good buy and parts should be available from overseas. Tho local warranty is virtually non exisitant I believe.

Comment

I had one of these as an evaluation machine when Diamond_C was in operation. I would think that these were Diamond spec. as well  :-?

I really didnt like it at all....It ran superhot- enough to cook a shot even after a massive 200+ ml flush. It purports to be "Italian built", but internally it reeks of China and the first one I received leaked all over the place.

I hope that the machine I saw was an abberation and that they have evolved into a better machine. As for the one I saw, Id prefer a Simonelli or even a Silvia...

Hate to say it, but for me it was a work in progress at the point that I saw it and I rated it more like 2/10. Your machine is far superior squirrelgrip.

2mcm

Comment

It was the plastic covers that put me off and i really didnt look any further into it than that as I wanted a machine that  would definitely  last for years. Now ill have to put it all in the will.

The pictures Ive seen on the overseas ones have a black cover that I kinda like better than the silver.

I just saw that some folx here had one and would be relieved that parts maybe more available than one might think considering Diamond are no more.

Apparently someone at the auction in Melb brought a whole heap (nearly all was what I was told) of them so they may appear on ebay.

Has any that has one care to give a quick review?

Just had a quick look on evilbay and it looks like they are starting to appear sold under  La Nouva Era - Cuadra Lever but if you look closely the picture looks like its a Diamond Italia. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by 6547435F4444535A51445F46360 link=1246415337/2#2 date=1246432290
                      Has any that has one care to give a quick review?  
                      Im kind of perplexed as to why youd be so interested.  Would have thought youd done your research before or when you were made the offer to buy one and obviously not to your liking since you decided to purchase a different machine.

I think the quick review posted immediately before you posed your question would more than satisfy.  Maybe you need to loosen your grip.  ;D

Comment

Actually i did a search came back no results

Comment

Originally posted by 75545F5F5842310 link=1246415337/4#4 date=1246433385
                          I think the quick review posted immediately before you posed your question would more than satisfy.  Maybe you need to loosen your grip.
                          Just out of interest nothing more sounds like they are duds anyway.

And i did do my research thats how i found out the covers were plastic.

Tho a report form an actual user could be interesting.

They do rate well on coffeegeek tho. but that would be the US model.

Comment

Originally posted by 7456524E5555424B40554E57270 link=1246415337/5#5 date=1246433444
                            Actually i did a search came back no results
                            Dont know why sg....

I just did a quick search and came up with lots of threads with discussions of the Diamond Italia. This one for example... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1210592832/0#0

Mal.

Comment

oh that search sure heaps but none with Cuadra Lever

And none from anyone that has one at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X