Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Shuttle" Discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

    The AM and Wsully review will only be available in a protected PDF format :-X.

    I would expect that Mr Wsully and I will be able to post the exec summary but the full review and pics etc will be in the PDF. Ther will also be a feedback / comment section such that those involved can obtain further info, be it on the item or on the format and our processes.

    There maybe even a comp to count the number of teh on the document.
    Note: word count / search and replace itc will be disabled

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

      Originally posted by 200F0604132C000F0006040C040F15610 link=1271316295/90#90 date=1275223385
      There maybe even a comp to count the number of the on the document.
      Ill probably win.

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

        Originally posted by 7C535A584F705C535C5A58505853493D0 link=1271316295/90#90 date=1275223385
        The AM and Wsully review will only be available in a protected PDF format  :-X.

        I would expect that Mr Wsully and I will be able to post the exec summary but the full review and pics etc will be in the PDF.  Ther will also be a feedback / comment section such that those involved can obtain further info, be it on the item or on the format and our processes.

        There maybe even a comp to count the number of teh on the document.  
        Note: word count / search and replace itc will be disabled  
        These sort of security measures are very easily bypassed

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

          Originally posted by 0C232A283F002C232C2A28202823394D0 link=1271316295/90#90 date=1275223385
          he AM and Wsully review will only be available in a protected PDF format  
          Just publish here for all to see AM. No need for a secret handshake or a competition? Members will simply be interested to read the results and then come to their own opinions....

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

            Originally posted by 7D484542766A464F4F4C4C290 link=1271316295/93#93 date=1275258014
            Originally posted by 0C232A283F002C232C2A28202823394D0 link=1271316295/90#90 date=1275223385
            he AM and Wsully review will only be available in a protected PDF format  
            Just publish here for all to see AM. No need for a secret handshake or a competition? Members will simply be interested to read the results and then come to their own opinions....
            +1 dont hide anything.............. why would you need to in an impartial review.....

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

              Ya guys have all missed the point ...

              Originally posted by 3D262F393A374E0 link=1271316295/92#92 date=1275255094
              These sort of security measures are very easily bypassed
              Nothing to be hidden at all...

              Sorry Conspiracy people... No Aliens or governments or Space program being pulled down... Just a review of an E61 Shuttle coffee machine..

              It is about distribution...... and a bit of fun over my use and spelling of the..


              If I was going to hide something; it would not be documented / recorded in a manner that the masses could access... Simple as that..

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                Originally posted by 18373E3C2B143837383E3C343C372D590 link=1271316295/95#95 date=1275258838
                Ya guys have all missed the point ...

                Originally posted by 3D262F393A374E0 link=1271316295/92#92 date=1275255094
                These sort of security measures are very easily bypassed
                Nothing to be hidden at all...

                Sorry Conspiracy people... No Aliens or governments or Space program being pulled down... Just a review of an E61 Shuttle coffee machine..

                It is about distribution...... and a bit of fun over my use and spelling of the..


                If I was going to hide something; it would not be documented / recorded in a manner that the masses could access... Simple as that..
                Wasnt assuming that you were going to hide anything.

                Just thought you were relying on the "protection" to secure the integrity of a document. (ie. someone changing the info and republishing.)

                This comment was not directed at just this review but more of a general statement.

                P.S. Was a bit confused with the highlighted section as you spelt "the" correctly. ;D

                Comment


                • #98
                  Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                  Originally posted by 41584E4C2D0 link=1271316295/85#85 date=1275148233
                  AM, can I check two things - (a) is it the machine that I have that is to be sent up to you?
                  Hi Luca - the next mission for the Shuttle you have will be launching off to AM.

                  The E61 Shuttle Control Centre

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                    Originally posted by 7F6A7863626E0B0 link=1271316295/83#83 date=1275101258
                    Dare I say I put my hand up to buy the demo machine that has been tested by Luca and flogged by AM?

                    Will the machine be up for sale?  
                    Hi Tashie,

                    Whilst Man may have been able to launch tonnes of metal and ceramics into space and retrieve it (mostly) safely and without too much damage the same cannot be said for freight companies sending 25kg of stainless steel and brass by road!

                    Sadly by the time the Shuttles return we expect them to be unsaleable - at least not to our standards.

                    What I can say though is that we will be extending a very special thank you to all Coffee Snob members once the Coffee Snob reviews have been completed and posted.

                    Whilst we cant really reveal too much at this stage - the exclusive Coffee Snobs "Thank You" will be very much worth the wait ......  

                    The E61 Shuttle Control Centre

                    Comment


                    • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                      Originally posted by 6A191E2F0 link=1271316295/97#97 date=1275268810
                      Originally posted by 41584E4C2D0 link=1271316295/85#85 date=1275148233
                      AM, can I check two things - (a) is it the machine that I have that is to be sent up to you?
                      Hi Luca - the next mission for the Shuttle you have will be launching off to AM.

                      The E61 Shuttle Control Centre
                      Oh... So part of the review is how easy to re pack such that if ya get upgraditus... Ya can easily pack and send on to teh next CSér.

                      Originally posted by 5C474E585B562F0 link=1271316295/96#96 date=1275267320
                      P.S. Was a bit confused with the highlighted section as you spelt "the" correctly.
                      Frightened me to; as I could not remember if it was by design or Accident ;D

                      Comment


                      • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                        If things are going to plan... Shuttle should touch down b4 cob Friday.

                        Is any one out there... Hal, Hal pleas dont play with the pod door...

                        I-brick & safari make for crap fourms.. Hal can ya do somthing about an apple ??? Now leave the door alone.


                        Calling E61.... Please confirm shuttle expected landing time ... A few are expecting to see / touch on the 6th.

                        Comment


                        • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                          I understand that there may be some confusion in the shuttle lift off..

                          Sounds like Hal has been active in teh system..

                          Not sure... But it may require extra assistance in making transport time frames...


                          Fingers crossed....

                          ......

                          Bugger... Was going to get some clear perspex and have it ready to cut and change side panels etc.. Thus every one at teh Meet and Greet could have a close sticky..

                          Got some cheep stuff... So if it does not happen.. No loss / wastage in teh short term..

                          Comment


                          • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                            Originally posted by 425950464548310 link=1271316295/96#96 date=1275267320
                            P.S. Was a bit confused with the highlighted section as you spelt "the" correctly.
                            I think youll find Hal the forum is now correcting it automatically.  

                            Comment


                            • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                              the, the, the......

                              Your right :P

                              Comment


                              • Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

                                Originally posted by 677C7563606D140 link=1271316295/103#103 date=1275538465
                                Your right
                                Now to work on youre!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X