"Shuttle" Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Shuttle" Discussion thread

Originally posted by 777065737E684E20282828110 link=1271316295/104#104 date=1275540872
    Now to work on youre!
    and their, there and theyre? :

Comment

Ignoring "the" previous OT posts  

Shuttle review update:

Originally posted by 691A1D2C0 link=1273567885/77#77 date=1275686857
      After exhausting every conceivable logistical method of launching the Shuttle from Melbourne I regret to say we were just unable to get a Shuttle to Brisbane by Sunday.

Luca is still completing his review on the the machine we sent to Melbourne and we were unable to retrieve the other Shuttles in time.

We are very disappointed and apologise profusely.

When the Shuttle does lift off from Melbourne it will go straight to Angermanagement and will stay with him as long as he likes.

Again our apologies.

The E61 Shuttle Control Centre.

Thus stay tuned and once it lands; the system will be here for a while and all CSér will be welcome to drop by and have a look and feel / even pull a shot or two.

Comment

SUCCESS!

We finally got a Shuttle off to Brisbane to land at Anger Managements place this week.

Thank you AM for your patience and we look forward to your analysis and views over the next few weeks.

E61 SHUTTLE CONTROL

Comment

Got a full bag of tools and tricks. The IP rating system will sure catchsome out...

Got a bag of tea spoons and other usual gear to see what can be stuck where :-)

I guess U dont want me to go for full mechanical distruction test .... -;@

Comment

Working...
          X