Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expobar Minore Coffee Machine Repair in Perth

: I need help.

My Expobar Minore III has dropped pressure at the Group Head and the release valve is tripping, releasing boiling water onto the boiler.
    It still produces hot water and lots of steam out of the wand, but no espresso!

I need a find a good quality repairer of Expobar in Perth.

Any suggestions ?

Re: Expobar Minore Coffee Machine Repair in Perth

Hi Rob. Dimattina Coffee in Osborne Park is the Expobar accredited repairer for Perth.

Hope youre up and running pronto...

2mcm

Comment

i would second that. Go and see Steve, he has serviced mine for me and sold me a new GS3. They are in Collingwood Street, Osborne Park, just look for the big purple building.

Clint

Comment

Thanks Guys,
        Ive been out to see them and they have fixed my machine.
        Somehow the element in one of the boilers had "split" and I had earth leakage issues as a result. This is why all sorts of weird things were happening.
        Well, it has been fixed and Im back to making great coffee!
        THANKS

Comment

Thanks for this info guys. This post came up in a Google search and I realise it's old but it helped point me in the direction of DiMattina, so cheers!

We're going to be getting a machine from these guys anyway: Commercial non-sponsor link removed (anyone know about these guys?) despite my protests so my attempts might be in vain... we'll see...

Thanks again,
          Glen
          Last edited by Javaphile; 13 June 2013, 07:00 AM. Reason: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/general-news/32338-site-sales-posting-policy-rules.html

Comment

Working...
          X