Descaling my Bezerra Domus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Descaling my Bezerra Domus

Can anyone give me some tips for descaling my Domus? As it is a HX machine I know I will have to pump the solution out via the hot water outlet / steam outlet.

I have bought the blue Cino Cleano product from Di Bella today but the guys were not really knowledgable in its use on my machine.

How do I empty the boiler in order to get the solution in the machine ? The guy was saying he had heard you pull out the probe, I can only assume he meant the water level probe. I dont really want to start messing with that.

Any ideas ?

Re: Descaling my Bezerra Domus

Originally posted by 3237322E366B6B6C5B0 link=1293611829/0#0 date=1293611829
    Can anyone give me some tips for descaling my Domus? As it is a HX machine I know I will have to pump the solution out via the hot water outlet / steam outlet.

I have bought the blue Cino Cleano product from Di Bella today but the guys were not really knowledgable in its use on my machine.

How do I empty the boiler in order to get the solution in the machine ? The guy was saying he had heard you pull out the probe, I can only assume he meant the water level probe. I dont really want to start messing with that.

Any ideas ?
    Its a pretty straight forward process, I use Cafetto Restore every three months, just follow the directions on the back of the packet.
    Certainly no need to remove any parts, just make sure you flush well with fresh water afterward.
    If in any doubt ring Barazi Bezzera in Brisbane, very helpful people.

Comment

Mix the descaling solution with water or as stand alone (depending on instructions)
      Empty water out through the water spout so that the boiler fills with the descaling solution and then let it stand for the required time (depending on instructions)

Then just use through group head, steam and hot water till gone then rinse thoroughly with 3 - 4 litres or tanks again following instructions on packet, I use clean machine

Mal

Comment

The procedure I just used on my minibar is in the important topic area of this section of the forum

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1274615034

Worked great !

It is important to flush steam wand, group and water spout, but I found that to make sure the boiler was dealt with best to do lots through the water spout.

Cheers

Comment

Also if you have a water softener in you tank you need to remove it first. Had one on my lucy and Cino cleano advised it.

Comment

Working...
          X