Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Relay

Looking for help in sourcing a relay.

I have a "dead" La Scala Butterfly. I have traced the problem to a faulty relay in the brain box. It is the relay that cuts the machine off when the water is low.

The relay is made by Carlo Gavazzi.

Neither Jaycar nor Dick Smith stock anything that would be an exact replacement.

Do any any of you kind coffeesnobs know where I might source a replacement?

Regards

Spencer.

Re: Finding a Relay

i googled it and saw that Carlo Gavazzi have a online web site and that you may be able to order direct ? (in the USA) if they will nto ship to AUD then maybe dropbox it somewhere in the USA to redirect here etc

also try RS online they stock some CG stuff

let us know how you get on

Comment

Maheel, thanks for that.

I had googled and found I could purchase online in USA. Local suppliers dont have that item and "will get back to me." Not sure what dropboxing is - does that mean getting it delivered to a courier?

Regards

Spencer.

Comment

some places OS dont ship outside their country but there are places / people you can get to help by shipping to them and they then ship it to you. (for a fee)

with the AUD the way it is it might be still cheaper to ship from USA...

Comment

www.ship2me.com

gives you a US based mailing address and they then forward it on to you.

tried RS components in Australia?

Comment

Try this Info-it@distrelec.com It is their email address in Italy.  Put Google Italy into your search engine and then Carlo Gavazzi. The web site will be there for you. I am sure they will assist, ;D

Comment

Working...
            X