Wanting to purchase Caudra by La Nuova Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to purchase Caudra by La Nuova Era

I have been looking at the isomacs (tea or mondiale) and came across the gorgeous red Caudra by chance...I am now completely in love and have spent the entire morning trying to find stockists in Melbourne.  Can anyone suggest any Melbourne stockist/showroom to have a look first? I can only find them online interstate shops..pls help! Desperately seeking!

Re: Wanting to purchase Caudra by La Nuova Era

Welcome yespleasetocoffee,

Best bet would be to actually meet with a sponsor or two to ascertain whether you and these machine would be a good match.

There are plenty of machines which may look good in a graphic but dont deliver the goods. Can I suggest at least that you use the quick search tab here >>>^^^ and read some threads. Search Diamond Italia as well.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris thanks for your advice; some good info (and mixed reviews!) found on the threads! But still having trouble finding a Melbourne sponsor who stock these machines for me to visit and view which Im obviously keen to to do as its a huge upgrade for me from my current Breville EM6910 (which Ive been extremely grateful to!!).

Comment

The Bezzera Galatea might also suit your stylistic preferences.

Comment

I there there yespleasetocoffee, we stock the La Nuova Cuadra you are so wanting. I am also not surprised, they are a beautiful machine inside and out. PM me your details with what you are wanting to know and Ill organise the info for you. In the meantime jump on our website to view the machine and specifications under our products/home machines.

http://www.caffesilipo.com.au/Home_O..._Machines.html

Ill see if there is a place in melbourne for you to have a play on one.

Richard

Comment

Working...
          X