drawers suggestions for bezzers domus galatea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drawers suggestions for bezzers domus galatea

hi all Ive got the greenlight from the bank and the Mrs to get the bezzera. however it needs to have a sexy drawer system like the one in the YouTube video, apparently, LOL.
    the bezzera ones seem outrageous in price so Im wondering what are the other options.

Re: drawers suggestions for bezzers domus galatea

Originally posted by 4B5054484F210 link=1327652491/0#0 date=1327652491
    hi all Ive got the greenlight from the bank and the Mrs to get the bezzera. however it needs to have a sexy drawer system like the one in the YouTube video, apparently, LOL.
    the bezzera ones seem outrageous in price so Im wondering what are the other options.
    Your machine drawer needs to hold & support 35 + Kg
    Weight of Machine + water in tank & Boiler + PF + Milk Jug + Cups ect

KK

Comment

As KK says it needs to be a pretty sturdy unit and given that I dont think the pricing is unreasonable at all. I very much doubt youd get it cheaper custom built.

Personally I have a knockbox - much cheaper! and will probably end up making a timber case for an dishwashable insert.

The rest of the gear is in the kitchen drawer under the machine, or on the shelf above.

BTW ... did you try the Strega?? 8-)

Comment

hmmmm ill take a look at them when 9bar open. I just didnt want to spend a whole lot of money on overpriced accessories. at this rate the stand will cost more than the grinder LOL.

thanks for the feedback guys
        now all I need is someone to do a deal.
        is there forum etiquette for asking for offers from sponsors?

Comment

The strega makes me feel inadequate. I wouldnt like to have to compete for my wifes affections with a coffee machine LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 776C6874731D0 link=1327652491/3#3 date=1327667594
            hmmmm ill take a look at them when 9bar open. I just didnt want to spend a whole lot of money on overpriced accessories. at this rate the stand will cost more than the grinder LOL.

thanks for the feedback guys
            now all I need is someone to do a deal.
            is there forum etiquette for asking for offers from sponsors?

There is an bulk email link here;

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1222094376

Let people know all the accessories and the grinder you want for the best package deal. Alternatively if you really know it is the Galatea and nothing else (I take it you have played with one in the flesh?) then Barazi have a list of Bezzera distributors to contact individually.

Coffee Craft would appear to be your local but their web site is off line atm.

BTW I was considering building in a drawer into the riser unit I built for the Strega - see below (riser to improve lever ergonomics) but in the end couldnt be bothered!

Comment

Working...
            X