Just bought BCF Diadema Dual Boiler PID Junior Extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought BCF Diadema Dual Boiler PID Junior Extra

Had the machine for a couple of weeks, but not had much time for brewing, however what I have done is great. The steam is just amazing. This machine is replacing the Diadema Junior Plus Semi Auto (its going to beach house) and the guys at Cosmorex thought the steam would be about the same, but hugely different. With boiler set at 120d if froths the milk in seconds, and is beautiful foam. Coffees not bad either, but still working on dialing the grinder in for this machine. Very highly recommended.

You can bump the steam boiler pressure (and therefore the steam delivery) up and down via temp control with the PID. Also steam delivery will vary according to the type of nozzle fitted.

Its a great piece of equipment and I use one as my pro cupping machine at the roaster.

Enjoy !

Comment

Excellent stuff KR...

Love my DJE Dual Boiler, a terrific performer and beautiful to boot. Happy brewing....

G'day Attilio!

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by KR View Post
        Had the machine for a couple of weeks, but not had much time for brewing, however what I have done is great. The steam is just amazing. This machine is replacing the Diadema Junior Plus Semi Auto (its going to beach house)
        Good stuff KR. If you leave the keys under the front door mat I could make sure that the Junior doesn't get rusty or scaly for you.....probably makes the best coffee on the coast

Comment

Working...
        X