I'm looking at a fully automatic machine with the following features;
    $1000.00 to $2000.00
    Capacinos and flat whites
    Small bench space
    Standard cups
    Grinder included
    Pour in milk ie no manual frothing
    Up to 10 cups in a row.

Because its hard to get people to clean up, I just want to add milk and water. Coffee beans in the grinder and then hit a button and wait. Put milk contain back in fridge and coffee grounds fall into a container that needs emptying when full.

I'm sure this is possible, but just need a help pointing me in the right direction.

Closer to $1000 is better to $2000.

Thanks in advance.

Meinoz

Hello Meinoz and welcome.

Your question has been asked before and I suspect you will find that your budget and requirements are not aligned. In fact, you might triple the budget.

Best bet to speak with a sponsor who handles superauto machines. You will need to provide the # of employees you wish to cater for. You may also wish to consider an office coffee supply company which provides an effective rental of a suitable superauto machine with the purchase of a certain volume of coffee.

Alternately, rent/try/buy may work for you.

Chris
    Last edited by TC; 4 September 2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Having investigated the options a number of times I have to say "It isn't possible."
      If nobody cleans up, it isn't possible at any budget--buy or rent.

Sorry,
      Greg

Originally posted by Meinoz View Post
      I'm looking at a fully automatic machine with the following features;
      $1000.00 to $2000.00
      Capacinos and flat whites
      Small bench space
      Standard cups
      Grinder included
      Pour in milk ie no manual frothing
      Up to 10 cups in a row.

Because its hard to get people to clean up, I just want to add milk and water. Coffee beans in the grinder and then hit a button and wait. Put milk contain back in fridge and coffee grounds fall into a container that needs emptying when full.

I'm sure this is possible, but just need a help pointing me in the right direction.

Closer to $1000 is better to $2000.

Thanks in advance.

Meinoz

Comment

my work office had a saeco odea and i must say did not miss a beat for 4 years. Coffee was average, but ok for a non snob

Comment

As noted by others, purchasing something that meets your requirements is not possible given your budgetary constraints, AFAIK "office" superautos start at about $2500 and go up from there.

Leasing is probably your best option, and also has the upside of handling support and maintenance (should be covered in your lease agreement).

Comment

Working...
          X