X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giotto Premium plus service in Brisbane

Hello
    I'm new to CS.

Have a Giotto Premium plus which I have used for about 4 years. The steam pressure has started reducing making frothing of milk difficult.

Any suggestions on where to get the machine serviced and cleaned in Brisbane?

Jason Davis

Originally posted by s323386 View Post
    Hello
    I'm new to CS.

Have a Giotto Premium plus which I have used for about 4 years. The steam pressure has started reducing making frothing of milk difficult.

Any suggestions on where to get the machine serviced and cleaned in Brisbane?

Jason Davis
    There's Coffee Roasters Australia (not sure if they do servicing). Or there is Koffee-Tek in Woolloongabba.

Comment

Divisione Tecnica in Newstead did a great job getting my Giotto running again.

Comment

Ask Supreme Roasters (a sponsor who supplied my machine) who they recommend. I used a tech recommended by them to fix my machine. You will have to drop it off at Murrarie though.
        Last edited by Magpie; 5 September 2012, 11:03 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

You do not mention where you are based, but there is also a (non Sponsor) place in Capalaba. They can take a while to do it depending on the queue, so you could be without your machine for a week or so, and they are not cheap, but convenient for me and I have used them twice successfully. PM me if you want their details.

GrahamK

Comment

You could try Barazi. They did a good job servicing my Faema E98.

Comment

Hi Jason - you still out there?!

How did it go - I'm looking to do the same myself soon.

JB

Comment

Working...
              X