• Lelit PL60T V2

Lelit PL60T V2

V2 Changes from the original version:

• 58mm Filter baskets rather than 57mm
    • 400ml brew boiler rather than 250ml
    • Dual brew/steam pressure gauge
    • Shorter body

Specs in summary:
    • Dual boiler machine for simultaneous brew & steam with PID control of brew water temperature
    • Made: Italy
    • Full stainless steel body
    • Brew Boiler: 400ml brass
    • Steam Boiler: 400ml stainless steel
    • Ball jointed steam wand
    • 9BAR OPV
    • Tank capacity: 3.5 litres
    • Brew boiler element: 1000W
    • Steam boiler element: 1200W
    • Filter basket: 58mm
    • Net Weight 11 kg

Stock has arrived and will be with your authorised Lelit dealer within the next few days.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JetBlack_Espresso; 29 November 2012, 01:31 PM.

Ahh !, very nice..it seems to tick all the box's

dual boilers ( no Thermoblocks!)
    PID control
    58mm group
    Brew pressure gauge
    Solid SS construction
    Big tank capacity
    Clean , classic design
    Compact and light enough to be portable..

very nice ! ... but i think (hope ) you have posted it in the wrong forum ??

Comment

Nah right forum, pretty sure these machines retail around $1800 unfortunately.

Looks good though. Nice to see Lelit move away from the 57mm PF.

Comment

Ours is now on our demo bench.

Nice improvements on the original P60T and nice to see that pricing is the same. For mine, this is the entry level all rounder for those who do not want Brevbeam...

Comment

To update this thread, the P60T V2 became part #2 of our holiday coffee setup...

We started with a Domobar Junior and a nameless test grinder (which I killed in a day). The grinder was replaced by a super jolly-e and then the P60T has been on duty for our long weekend in Melbourne..

The P60T/SJ-E was by far the best combination I had the opportunity to use over the week of the break and and our coffee was excellent over the entire weekend.

CS'ers shopping in the $1.5k-$2k really should shortlist this machine as it offers incredible bang for buck and in my opinion will give any machine under $2.5k and many over that one serious run for their money.

I knew the P60T V2 was one great little machine. Now I know just how great it is!

Ours returns to our demo bench with a few more shots on the clock now

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

This is my first post......yay for me!!
            My wife and I drink mainly lattes with the occasional espresso
            I am looking at getting an espresso machine and the Lelit P60T V2 looks like it will do the job but I have a few questions.
            Roughly how many lattes could it make in a row before needing recovery time? (We occasionally have dinner parties where up to 10 would be made)
            From what I can see, it does not look like the Lelit P60T V2 has steam control (lever or twist knob) only an on/off flick switch. How important is it to have control over the steam output? When is it necessary to have control over how much steam comes out?

Thanks

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim and welcome

I have replied to your PM.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Do you still have to prime the boiler on this machine like you do for the single boiler machines when you turn on the machine and after you steam or does it have autofill for the water top up.

Comment

Just turn it on, wait 15 mins or so until it is up to heat and extract and steam away. No priming necessary. Very easy and somewhat foolproof to use.

Comment

They are a great machine and great value.

Comment

I'm liking the look of this machine. Is 15 min wait time about standard for a machine like this? I'm thinking to just use an electrical timer so it's already ready to go when I get up.

Comment

Originally posted by adjiland View Post
                        Do you still have to prime the boiler on this machine like you do for the single boiler machines when you turn on the machine and after you steam or does it have autofill for the water top up.
                        Appears to be autofill according to the Lelit site specs - Espresso - Professional espresso machines - Gemme Italian Producer - Made in italy

Comment

Originally posted by adjiland View Post

No it will autofill both the brew boiler and steam boiler

Comment

Originally posted by bxp View Post
                            I'm liking the look of this machine. Is 15 min wait time about standard for a machine like this? I'm thinking to just use an electrical timer so it's already ready to go when I get up.
                            15-20 mins is fine. The brew boiler is bolted to the group so leave the PF loosely in the group and it will warm up nicely too

Comment

Mine arrived on Tuesday and I am loving it.
                              It is pretty much foolproof to use, I'm currently on dayshift so my current morning routine is basically wake up, turn on machine, have shower, pour coffee into travel mug and go to work. Half an hour to an hour later coffee is finished and all I want to do is go home and pour another.

Comment

Working...
                              X