Boiler pressure problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiler pressure problem

My Isomac Tea boiler pressure would not stop climbing. It maxed out on the pressure gauge and the boiler started to hiss. I had to turn it off for fear it would explode. How can I fix this problem? Thank you in advance.

Hi FineGrind, it's your pressurestat. Time to replace it, relatively easy process... if you're in Melbourne I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't live in Melbourne but thank you anyway. I have been trying to find where I can buy a new pressure stat, do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Suggest you try Coffee Parts in Sydney Coffee Parts | Isomac Domestic Coffee Machine Spare Parts good people to deal with.

Comment

I went through this exact issue a month ago.
          Does your m/c have a CEME pressure stat, ( yellow top) or a Mater ?
          You may have trouble finding a CEME replacement, and that link above gives no pressure stats at all.. but Jet Black in Cremorne have the Maters which are interchangeable.

Comment

Did you have to remove the steam wand copper piping to remove the pressure stat?

Comment

Originally posted by FineGrind View Post
              Did you have to remove the steam wand copper piping to remove the pressure stat?
              No, it just cleared the pipework.
              ..but mine was on a Millennium..but i believe they are near identical inside.

Comment

The pressurestats at coffeeparts are here: Coffee Parts | Spare Parts for Espresso Coffee Machines - Sirai, Mater and Asso Pressurestats

Comment

Originally posted by Pavoniboy View Post
                  Would have been very surprised if Coffee Parts didn't have them, good people to do business with, always prompt despatch and delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                    Would have been very surprised if Coffee Parts didn't have them, good people to do business with, always prompt despatch and delivery.
                    I wonder why they dont list or link to them in their "Isomac m/c spares" section.
                    I also wonder why no one seems to stock the original CEME Pstat ?

Comment

Working...
                    X