Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No steam or hot water - Expobar Office service in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No steam or hot water - Expobar Office service in Melbourne?

Hi all and Happy New Year!

My Expobar Office just lost the ability to steam or produce anything from the hot water tap (brewing still works). Right before this happened, the steam smelled a bit smoky when I blew the water out of the steam tip prior to steaming.

Can anyone suggest a diagnosis that would explain this problem? The machine is probably due for a full service anyway, so some pointers towards places in Melbourne's East or North who could do this repair and service would be appreciated. Is this a situation when I'd be better off using the "Quote Form"?

Thanks.

Hi BSOD- You could try Rick Bond aka The Coffee Machinist. He travels!

Alternately, we are also north of town and our service dept. will reopen on Saturday.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Having just experienced the service from Rick I can thoroughly recommend him. My machine is now running the best it ever has. He has great attention to detail, very resourceful and a nice bloke to boot. I should say I only know him professionally as he recently serviced my machine.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Rick was able to fix my machine; very happy with the service.

Comment

Working...
        X