My new Electronika shiny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Electronika shiny.

Many thanks to our sponsors, sadly you can only buy from one in the end. I had some great offers but ultimately I ended up going with the closest.

Having spent last 3-4 months playing with my old E61 magister and a Bezzera BZ35 I came to the conclusion that I wanted the best of both worlds i.e. a volumetric E61.

Would have also preferred a plumbed machine (If you've never had a plumbed water/waste machine all I can say is WOW... convenience amazing...) but in the end backed out as if as expected we end up with a new Kitchen next year I would like the ability to shove it anywhere I wish without worrying about plumbing.

So here it is (well it's a picture of one.. not mine ).

It's an ECM E64 Manufacture Electronika Profi. I mulled over the E61/64 choices but ultimately the price won.

Sadly however.. there's a sad ending to the story :| I picked it up on Australia's hottest day on record (45.8c !!!), and whilst I've pulled a few shots it has somewhat limited my appetite for more... so I'm now looking forward to cooler days and more shots

Now all I have to do is sell on my old machines to keep the wifey happy lol.
    Attached Files

Nice machine AG, don't worry cooler weather on the way.

What type of grinder do you have?

Comment

I have one of the older mazzer mini electronics. Like it lots apart from the speed...

Comment

Wow, looks great! Congrats!

What is an E64 group BTW?

In hot weather, pour a shot on ice and top up with chilled milk. Yummy and refreshing!

Cheers

Comment

Congrats mate. Enjoy!

Comment

Thoughts are the E64 has less mass and hence likely to be less temperature stable. One of our sponsors (coffeeparts) has a group head breakdown.

Comment

Working...
            X