ECM Giotto parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Giotto parts

Can anyone tell me how to source the bottom mushroom seal for an ECM Giotto:

Click image for larger version

Name:	giotto-seal1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	754219

The photo is not mine, its from another poster. I've just pointed out the part.

In a past service, it appears that the agent used a standard black o-ring that is now damaged. I have a friend with the same machine and the (original) o-ring is light blue. Colors usually are associated with specifications for o-rings.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

I'm sure site sponsors can help with this! Would this just be a generic E61 part? Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by msp View Post
      Can anyone tell me how to source the bottom mushroom seal for an ECM Giotto:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2018[/ATTACH]

The photo is not mine, its from another poster. I've just pointed out the part.

In a past service, it appears that the agent used a standard black o-ring that is now damaged. I have a friend with the same machine and the (original) o-ring is light blue. Colors usually are associated with specifications for o-rings.

Many thanks for any suggestions!
      You should send that picture to a coffee parts supplier like coffeeparts or something.

Comment

Working...
      X