Recommend some hardware please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend some hardware please!

I have finally decided to upgrade my coffee machine (due to it being in getting fixed under warranty) I have been toying with the idea for some time though and at the moment really want to get a new machine and a roaster. My current gear is a Breville BES860 and a popcorn roaster.

Was in HN waiting for photos to process with the missus yesterday and she saw the BES900 and wanted to buy it on the spot, but i quickly diverted her attention, got home and have done some looking around here and on google and now with a solid case of information overload, here I am asking for suggestions please.

Thanks

If you give us an indication of what you want to spend and how you have your coffee it might help with some people giving you advice.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Currently doing 4-6 coffees a day and usually it is always lattes. (occasionally the odd affogato and macchiato)

The BES900 was $1600 all up. Around $1600 would look to be my budget for the espresso machine.

However, I also have been looking at home roasters and if there is a chance of bundling for a deal there I am happy to take it. I think if I could get a machine and roaster for ~$1800 I would be happy as a pig up a certain creek with no intention of paddling.

Comment

Working...
      X