Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing steam pressure?

Hi,
    It seems lately that I have lost some steam pressure / power on my 5 month old Diadema semi auto machine. It's taking longer to get the milk done. I always flush the water out quickly before putting the wand in the milk and I always flush steam through it when I'm done, so I don't know what the problem could be?

What should my gauge read when I'm texturing milk? Sometimes it sits as low as 0.6 - 0.7

thanks for any advice.

Hi Bob,

This often happens with many machines as users "get used to them".

Your machine, like most will drop to approx. 0.5Bar during a 600ml milk texture event and should recover promptly once your done.

The tip of the Diadema has 2 narrow 0.8mm holes. Older models had more like 1-1.2mm and as this is the source of restriction, I think you could safely drill the tip out a little if you choose to.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
      Hi Bob,

This often happens with many machines as users "get used to them".

Your machine, like most will drop to approx. 0.5Bar during a 600ml milk texture event and should recover promptly once your done.

The tip of the Diadema has 2 narrow 0.8mm holes. Older models had more like 1-1.2mm and as this is the source of restriction, I think you could safely drill the tip out a little if you choose to.

Cheers

Chris
      Hi Chris, thanks for the advice. I will see if I can get hold of a 1mm drill bit.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X