Simonelli mac 2000... Can't. Find. Relevant. Info. Group head problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simonelli mac 2000... Can't. Find. Relevant. Info. Group head problems

Hello, so... I really hope there's someone out there that can help me. Got an older mac 2000. Fixed her up real nice like. All new parts... Replaced the pump, the heating element, the pressure regulator... The whole 9 BUT. The group head wont brew! The pump clicks in the, the pressure goes way up but not a drop. Steam and water tap both work.

my question is... When I take the jet, in fact everything off the group head, just the actual head left, should I be able to see through? Is the main head always open... I'm thinking that it's just clogged with calcium, or even old coffee? But I can't find specs for this piece of the machine. I can't see how it would be opened otherwise but I just wanted to make sure before I started to try some drastic shit... hammering things through to get the clog out... That kind of shit.

Thank you in advance for having all the answers to my problems.

Nothing useful here, eh?

NUOVA SIMONELLI ESPRESSO MACHINES

Something that is easy enough to check that could be contributing to the problem; is the Gicleur orifice clear, is the 3-Way Valve operating properly and are the valve ports clear?

Mal.

Comment

Working...
    X