Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Giotto Evoluzione

One beautiful machine...feel free to share tales of woe or glory -[]

I evolved from a 'battle-scarred" La Scala Butterfly to the RCE. Rotary pump was the first thing I loved. It never fails to make decent espresso - unless the operator is compromised in some way...

Comment

Yep, even my wife loves this machine and I've been trying to please her for over 10 years.........
      Attached Files

Comment

I have seen a version with flat sides, is it the Celini?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabelais View Post
          I have seen a version with flat sides, is it the Celini?
          Not imported into Australia. The finish of the covers and top- disappointing to me.

Comment

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione

Beautiful machine. Top of class in finish and performance with an X factor for style. After 4 other machines in 5 years this one completely cured my upgraditis.

Comment

Hey guys - new member here. We have just put in our second Giotto - upgdaded to an R58 dual boiler from the basic Rocket. Wow! Can't speak highly enough of the Giottos either....

Comment

My post 2 posts above is a lie..... I was lured to the R58. Now the upgraditis is cured for good. Can't go wrong with Rocket.

Comment

After personal opinions... Evoluzione v2 vs Premium plus v3... which one, why and if it is the Evo 2 how much more would you pay?

Comment

I would go for the Premium plus. $400 more is
                    Worthwhile. I have had both...

Comment

So do you think that is i can get the evo 2 for less than 400 more its the one to go for? Am i right in saying the only differences are the pump (vibration v rotary), premium plus having pid and evo 2 able to be plumbed in?

Comment

I think that's about right. I think the new EVO V3 also has the PID. Check on that

Comment

Working...
                        X