No announcement yet.

HELP ME DECIDE - $2800 budget - Rocket, Bezzera, Expobar - package with grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME DECIDE - $2800 budget - Rocket, Bezzera, Expobar - package with grinder

Hi Guys,

Been here a few years back trying to buy my first serious esspresso machine - bought a house instead and then another and then renovated etc etc etc.

Never a quality espresso machine!!!!

Now I have more money to spend on a setup but i need you help.

I suffer from buyers remorse and want as many oppinions as possible.

Wish list so far but open to offers? - BEZZERA BZ 99, 10,13 or similar, Rocket giotto , expobar minore iv or similar

Home Espresso Coffee Machine Packages | coffeeparts.com

Commercial link removed per site posting policy

These offer some quality machines and grinders at reasonable prices but I don't want a machine that is labour intensive to maintain and something that i can use every morning quickly.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Will campbell
    Last edited by Javaphile; 4 June 2014, 11:53 AM. Reason: Commercial link(s) removed

I went a Bezzera over Giotto because it is assembled in Brisbane. There's a 100% parts guaranty and a 5 year buy back scheme. And I got the mitica for the E61 and the 2L boiler

Hope this helps!
    Michael

Comment

I think you will find that Bezzera machines are actually assembled in Milan, Italy.

100% parts guarantee = a parts warranty. 50% value after 5 years is about market value on all good brands (Rocket more like 65% as an example). It also requires proof of service as per the importers requirements as I recall.

To wc, best bet will be to speak with a few reputable dealers and explain your usage requirements and budget. This will help you refine your thought as to what the right machine for you is.
      Last edited by TC; 4 June 2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mwcalder05 View Post
        I went a Bezzera over Giotto because it is assembled in Brisbane. There's a 100% parts guaranty and a 5 year buy back scheme. And I got the mitica for the E61 and the 2L boiler

Hope this helps!
        Michael
        Thanks for the reply Michael.

I am a coffee lover but probably still a amateur barista - Therefore I don't want something so complicated that I can;t whack 5 cups out for friends when they come over and also nothing that requires exceptional maintenance as I live out in western Qld.

I want something that if cared for will last 20 yrs. I have been recommended the berezza guilia which is exclusive to one company but is similar to the bz 10. and a berezza grinder bb05? Any thoughts on these?

Comment

Think again about the Bezzera grinders. We are a Bezzera agent but have found the grinders not quite up to where they should be. Once again depends on your budget so investigate the options and match the grinder with the machine you decide on

Comment

Working...
          X