Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Giotto home maintenance

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can learn about home maintenance for the Rocket Giotto, or similar coffee machines. I have forked out for technicians to do some work previously and it is very expensive and I've had mixed results. Whilst I can read through forum posts it is very hard to decipher and apply the information without being technically au fait. Do any of the sponsors or CS'ers run courses on home maintenance that anyone is aware of. I'm based in Perth but am often in other States so could attend elsewhere.

frasertr

Originally posted by frasertr View Post
    Does anyone know where I can learn about home maintenance for the Rocket Giotto, or similar coffee machines.
    Have a look at the last video on this page.

How to Make Coffee - Coffee Machine Steam Grinders Makers Commercial Domestic Italian Automatic

Any reputable coffee machine seller should be able to show you the basics of maintenance but the backflush steps aren't difficult. Out of curiosity, what work was done last time?

Comment

Thanks Flynnaus. I just had it in for a descale and I think they replaced some seals.

I was hoping with some in depth knowledge about how they operate I can give it a long life of pulling great shots!

Comment

Working...
      X