Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lelit Mara (PL62) Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lelit Mara (PL62) Review

    I thought I would share with you my initial thoughts on my new Lelit Mara.

    One of the key reasons I purchased this machine was save on bench top space (minimal footprint) without compromising on quality.
    While I have only had this machine for a week now I can say without hesitation I have achieved this. I am extremely impressed with the brewing/extraction quality - very stable temperature and performance and easily on par or better than my previous machine the ECM Giotto. As far as steaming goes I think it is even more powerful than my old Giotto. And the steam quality is very good (not too wet etc just right).

    All in all I can highly recommend this coffee machine.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 8 July 2014, 05:29 AM. Reason: Removed bad link

  • #2
    hi I'm a new member I joined just because I wanted to see the review of this machine, is it at all possible could you post some pictures and video if at all possible.
    thanks again from sunny South Florida

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NuBEnFL View Post
      hi I'm a new member I joined just because I wanted to see the review of this machine, is it at all possible could you post some pictures and video if at all possible.
      thanks again from sunny South Florida
      Hi NuBenFL - sorry my pics didn't make but unfortunately I can't post attachments yet as I am a new member too!
      if you send me an email address I can send them through.
      the more I use the new machine the more I am enjoying so I can highly recommend it.

      Comment


      • #4
        ash4889@yahoo.com Thanks.................. I can hardly wait till it arrives over here, one quick question how do you find the quality overall?

        Comment


        • #5
          I just placed my order in for a new Lelit Mara PL62, the model I ordered is the with the PID. It will be delivered in a week, hope its a good decision.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NuBEnFL; 31 July 2014, 11:50 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi ben, congrats! let us know how you goes with your new Mara when you get it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NuBEnFL View Post
              I just placed my order in for a new Lelit Mara PL62, the model I ordered is the with the PID. It will be delivered in a week, hope its a good decision.
              Looks like a nice machine! I have been very happy with my Lelit Mara ( no PID model).
              they are high quality machines and produce an excellent brew!

              Comment


              • #8
                Lelit Mara PL62T Slideshow by ash4889 | Photobucket
                I got my espresso machine and a am very happy with my purchase, its all because of you great guy from Australia..........Thanks A Bunch Mates
                PS: here is a link to some pictures of it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow - what a truly tiny machine.

                  Memo to Charlie at Jetblack - import the PID version. Yes, PID on an HX doesn't add much - but the BLING! factor is cool.

                  Sniff

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No what you should say is: Memo to all Rancilio Silvia owners save your money and get this wonderful machine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Haha yes the PID looks cool. But extra $$$ for no extra performance makes it a tough call. Anyway memo noted

                      charlie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NuBEnFL View Post
                        No what you should say is: Memo to all Rancilio Silvia owners save your money and get this wonderful machine.
                        good idea, but a lot of saving to do !
                        you can buy 4 Silvias for the price of one Mara in Australia !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          WoW.......its less than the price of two overhear...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            coz we have more selling volume of Silvia here driving down the cost comparing the overcrowded market of HX/DB (from 2k-4k)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JetBlack_Espresso View Post
                              Haha yes the PID looks cool. But extra $$$ for no extra performance makes it a tough call. Anyway memo noted

                              charlie
                              +1.
                              that's also why you stock Diana PL60PLUST(V2) w/PID instead of PL60, well said

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X