ECM Technika 4 rotary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Technika 4 rotary

So I have an opportunity to buy the top end technika for $2300. As you know the technika comes in 3 versions
    Standard
    Profi ( levers instead of rotary knobs )
    Profi suitable ( rotary pump, tank or plumb options. Steel boiler )
    This seems like a good deal for a brand new technika. I'm coming from a trusty Gaggia Classic which I've cut my teeth on and spent 10 good years with. I have a good grinder a Quamar M80 BTW.
    So my thoughts are is this too big a jump in machine. Should I maybe save the money and go Buy a Breville BD for about $1300 before going to the pointy end machines like the ECM. Is 2300 such a good deal I'd be silly not to invest. After some discussion on this as I'm 50/50 right now. Thanks.

That's a great price. I wouldn't hesitate, in fact, if you're not quick enough I'll buy it!! It is a false economy to buy a cheaper machine now and expect it to be as reliable as a top end machine like the ECMs. In a years time you would have forgotten how much you'd paid with no regrets. Go for it!!!

Comment

Yep! what barri said, if you can stretch the budget skip the Breville and go for the Technika, I doubt you will regret the decision.

Comment

Definitely skip the Breville! The Breville is great but you will be kicking yourself in a year or so if you dont take that amazing offer!

Comment

Yes so I think the feeling is " go for it " ....

Comment

Where could you get such a good price is the better question

Comment

Working...
            X