Vibiemme Domobar sSuper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibiemme Domobar sSuper

After five trouble free years I am having a problem with my Vibiemme in that I can't get any hot water out of the tap on the right of the machine (only some steam), the steam wand works fine and it extracts the same as usual - the other thing I have noticed is the lack of (what I think it is a pump noise) when I first turn it on. Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be? and/or does anyone know of someone that could service and repair this machine in Tasmania?

Thanks,
    Ian

Any commercial espresso machine repairer in your area will be able to service your semi commercial machine. Yellow pages? I know of someone in Hobart if you get stuck.

Suggest getting it checked ASAP and I wouldnt be using it lest you blow the element (sounds like boiler water level is very low), which will cost you more money on top of whatever is already requiring rectification.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks for your timely advice, will stop using it and seek out a repairer. I will probably have to find one in Launceston as I live on the North West Coast

Comment

Working...
      X