ECM Technika Pro IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Technika Pro IV

I'm selling my Bezzera BZ40 and buying the ECM.

I live in Perth so I need a company based here. Reviews on it look solid.

Any thoughts?

I think EspressoWorks in O'Connor have them. They had a few ECM machines when I was in there the other day

Comment

Thanks. Yes, must check. I'm thinking now about the Wega MiniNova Classic with Rotary Pump for about $2500.

Comment

Originally posted by wattgn View Post
        Thanks. Yes, must check. I'm thinking now about the Wega MiniNova Classic with Rotary Pump for about $2500.
        Pretty sure they're a Wega dealer too

Comment

They're both very similar but the Wega is quite a bit cheaper and still looks like a nice machine. It is time to see them in person.

Comment

The ECM has the frothier on the LHS and I am left handed so that is good. Looks like it has two gauges too, one for line pressure and one for boiler pressure. I like that. Any other differences?

Comment

Read my review on it (sometime last year) - I had thoughts on the comparison to the Profitec Pro 500.

Comment

I bought the Profitec Pro 500 but at the time I also seriously considered the ECM. It was a struggle to choose between the two. Both are quality machines.
                If you are looking towards the ECM, I would definitely recommend it.
                I'd also recommend considering one of the site sponsers. Having had dealings with a couple of them myself, I reckon you would be hard pressed to get better advice, experience and service anywhere else

Cheers
                Mal

Comment

Supreme in Belmont also stock ECM and are supposed to be getting a demo unit to play with sometime soon. Service can be hit and miss though.

Comment

Working...
                  X