Rocket Evoluzione 2 - no heat, no pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Evoluzione 2 - no heat, no pressure

My Rocket Evo 2 is no longer heating up and there's no pressure. The power light still switches on and the pump still works, water comes out of the group head but no water comes out of the hot water arm.

Can anyone shed light what the problem is likely to be, and a rough estimate on how much it will cost to repair?

I'm in the Blue Mountains (NSW) and have found a service centre in Seven Hills but I'm hoping someone may have a recommended repairer in the Blue Mountains/Western Sydney area.

My husband is keen to try and fix it himself (he's a mechanic and has done some minor repairs on it in the past) but I think this one is best left to a professional.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a pressure stat or element.

I would leave it to the professionals. 240V electricity hurts if you make a mistake!

Antony

Comment

It may we'll be the module. I am not sure how the Evo works but on the older premium rockets the module control the power to the boiler and most electrical functions. The unit should go to a place where they have experience with Rockets. The Evo may be more advanced electronically than my Premium. I have had my module replaced.

Comment

Antony and Dumiya are both on the right track. The control board is your worst case scenario but less likely.

I do not know of any technicians in the Blue Mountains that carry Rocket parts on hand. The furthest west I know of that will likely have an element or pressure stat on hand is a service center in Parramatta called Auspresso. Ph: (02) 9890 4332

Comment

Originally posted by ECA View Post
          Antony and Dumiya are both on the right track. The control board is your worst case scenario but less likely.

I do not know of any technicians in the Blue Mountains that carry Rocket parts on hand. The furthest west I know of that will likely have an element or pressure stat on hand is a service center in Parramatta called Auspresso. Ph: (02) 9890 4332
          Champion.
          Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X