nuova simonelli Musica - issue with programming coffee dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuova simonelli Musica - issue with programming coffee dose

I have recently purchased nuova simonelli Musica and am having trouble programming coffee dose.

After holding down the continous dispensing key for 5 seconds to enter "programming mode" and pressing a single shot or double shot delivery key once to start and once again after required quantity had been poured.

i then press the on/off button to quit programming mode.

Except that when I then go to extract the coffee does not work. The coffee shot button and the continous pour button illuminate and nothing happens.

I am able to program the water spout but not the coffee shots....help?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

See YouTube link
    https://youtu.be/nrWYUma94Rs

https://youtu.be/nrWYUma94Rs

I own a Musica but unfortunately have never had to adjust the pours as they were correct when I received it. However I would suggest that you turn the power off at the wall and then once you turn it back on try the single pour. It appears that it is not leaving the programming mode with pushing the power button so that is why I would turn the power off at the wall. The other reason is once the wall power is on the machine is live regardless of the power button on the front not being pushed.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

no luck....unfortunately.
      Last edited by simonjr22; 26 November 2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Other than that you machine may have a fault in the control board. If it is new I would check with the shop you purchased it from.

Comment

Damn. If anyone else on the site has a Musica I'd love to hear from you.....

Comment

Just do a factory reset

Originally posted by simonjr22 View Post
            Damn. If anyone else on the site has a Musica I'd love to hear from you.....
            Just hold in the continuous dispensing button for 10 sec and try to adjust the dosing again. Got mine stuck in the same way you described and was able to break the deadlock this way. Enjoy.

Comment

I haven't programmed any buttons. I weigh my shots and turn off manually.
              As aside, I have the older musica, with non adjustable opv. When I tested it, it was only making 6.5 bar. Worth checking...

Comment

Working...
              X