Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian source for Strega bottomless portafilter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian source for Strega bottomless portafilter?

Hello!

Does anyone in Australia sell the naked portafilter for the Strega? I know the stock portafilter can be modified, but wife said no to that. So, I either need the official Strega bottomless portafilter (preferred option), or I need an extra regular Bezzera Strega portafilter that I can modify (thus working around the spousal veto.)

I searched the forum and couldn't find any reference to a local source. I did find a site out of Canada, but their shipping is crazy. I did find non OEM portafilters out of the UK that would fit, but wanted to see what I can get from a local vendor.

Thanks!

Originally posted by deh1974 View Post
    Hello!

Does anyone in Australia sell the naked portafilter for the Strega? I know the stock portafilter can be modified, but wife said no to that. So, I either need the official Strega bottomless portafilter (preferred option), or I need an extra regular Bezzera Strega portafilter that I can modify (thus working around the spousal veto.)

I searched the forum and couldn't find any reference to a local source. I did find a site out of Canada, but their shipping is crazy. I did find non OEM portafilters out of the UK that would fit, but wanted to see what I can get from a local vendor.

Thanks!
    Hello,

I am fairly sure we have a standard handle in stock.

If you know a friendly Machinest they could turn it into a bottom less handle.

Send us a pm if you are interested

Regards

Antony

Comment

If Antony can't help I know the importer based in Brisbane supplied me with a naked for around $120 posted from memory.

Comment

Sweet! PMs sent to both of ya.

Comment

Hello
          We should be able to source it for you. The importer currently is on a break, if you pm me with your details, I can reply as soon as they're back.

Cheers
          Ofra

Comment

Is there anyone in Melbourne that could also help with this? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ilikebeans View Post
              We should be able to source one for you and we post anywhere in Australia. Please PM for a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by ilikebeans View Post
                Hi Likebeans,

Yes we are in Melbourne and can help.

Feel free to call on 95308992
                Last edited by Casa Espresso; 11 January 2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks to both of you

Comment

Working...
                  X