Quick Mill Rubino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Mill Rubino?

I'm currently looking for a low end HX machine and had a look at a Quick Mill Rubino yesterday

It's a few hundred dollars cheaper than the others in that range (VBM, Isomac etc) and I'm wondering if I'm missing anything? There isn't much information on this model online

Many thanks

There's quite a bit of info there actually. Good solid Italian HX machine. Coffee-a-Roma has them on pre-order atm.

Don't get sucked into buying one from cafeitalia.

Comment

I can see some reviews on YouTube that unfortunately aren't in English but other than that I can't find much else

Thanks for the tip, coffee-a-roma is where I looked at it

Comment

Reviving an old thread I took the plunge and purchased a Quick Mill Rubino from Coffee-A-Roma. Who I believe are site sponsors. Along with a Macap M2M.

For 2.5k it's a setup that I am totally wrapped with. The Rubino is high quality build all the way. Almost feels like too much machine for the money.

Many thanks to Coffee-A-Roma too. Service was second to none and the Machine was fully and professionally demonstrated .

Click image for larger version  Name:	1588742933-picsay.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	826546
        Last edited by beanthere21; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
        X