Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafello Tutto V2

Hi all,

New user here. Just wanted to check if anyone has experience playing around with this

Commercial link removed as per Site Posting Policy
    Last edited by Javaphile; 30 August 2019, 06:37 PM. Reason: Commercial link removed

Did you possible mean this machine:

https://alternativebrewing.com.au/pr...cafello-tutto/

Comment

Tried it, didn't like it....

For mine, It's an office machine for the small office that doesn't want a superauto and is looking for minimum time/energy contribution. The nature of the grind/tamp/group produces something a little better than a pod or superauto. At least the coffee can be freshly ground. For the home user, even a Breville DB would hit it clean out of the stadium.

It's not a coffeesnobs machine.

Comment

The more fully automatic and all in one commercial machines get, the more undrinkable the coffee.

Thats unfortunately my observation.

Is this one different?
        I don't know.

But when going for a coffee in a cafe I like to see an E61 head, a traditional warming tray on top with dozens of cups, and a grinder alongside that grinds on demand.

Comment

"The all-in-one machine takes all of the hard work out of making beautiful espresso"

That's a no from me.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. Any recommendations for a machine and grinder package for home use? Don’t want to spend over $3,500 and prefer to pick up in Sydney.

Comment

Check out this thread https://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-e...w-machine.html

Alternatively hit the QUOTE FORM at the bottom of the page, there are at least 3x site sponsors in Sidney who will look after you very well.

Comment

Working...
              X