Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story with Elektra SRL and Microcasa Semiautomatica SXC

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my story with my Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica SXC and Elektra SRL customer service.
    My machine produced the same problem as this unfortunate user's machine a while ago:
    https://www.home-barista.com/espress...ca-t43394.html

In my case, after only 3 years of operation the brew button stopped working. We tried to see what went wrong and decided to open the base of the machine.To our big surprise, the base was leaking and there was a lot of water underneath the base.The bigger surprise was when we opened the base: it was wet all over and completely rusted.

I turned to Elektra customer service claiming that this must be a manufacturing defect.
    I got a refusal saying that we most probably misused the machine. Misusing a machine? How can I misuse it in a way that water gets into the base???? It is ridiculous. The rusting process is so advanced that it is impossible that it started a few months or a even year ago. It is a development of years which suggests that it started the very beginning.
    Elektra SRL refused my claim and did not answer my questions about "misusing the machine". They simply stopped communicating with me.
    They just disappeared. Anyone had a similar experience?
    In any case, I will never buy an Elektra machine again.

kind regards, Skyrogue

Very sad to hear that series of 'let-downs' Sky'...
    Hope your future coffee experiences are more positive.

Mal.

Comment

Thanks Mal. In the meantime I purchased a machine from ECM (Mechanika Profi). I have an absolutely positive experience with this machine!

Comment

Working...
      X