Ace double digit shot timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace double digit shot timer

Just received and installed my new shot timer from ace espresso, bought one on the pre order run
    super simple to install and really happy
    Attached Files

Would love to try this on other machine. Have been meaning to get in touch with them.

Comment

Any idea on what machines this will suit?

Tried looking at Alcafe site but apart from R58 didnt list what machines it fitted. I am hoping it might fit a Rocket Giotto hx.

Comment

Best way to get in touch I’ve found is Instagram, they will work on anything that has a ev group valve or you can give it a feed signal from the pump although be aware it will time anytime your boiler refills if you do that but it’s a simple 3 wire installation active neutral and signal

Comment

Does it reset as soon as pump stops? Or is there a delay so you can read the elapsed time?

What happens if you do a pre shot flush? I guess that is an issue for any timer??

Comment

Originally posted by Meggs8 View Post
            Does it reset as soon as pump stops? Or is there a delay so you can read the elapsed time?

What happens if you do a pre shot flush? I guess that is an issue for any timer??
            It stays on the time the shot ran for until it either times out after a few minutes or you run another shot, and flush less that 10 seconds with start counting but then shows as your last shot time

Comment

Any idea on what machines this will suit?

Tried looking at Alcafe site but apart from R58 didnt list what machines it fitted. I am hoping it might fit a Rocket Giotto hx.
              ANY machine that the group is activated electrically. Dozens of different driver boards available.

Comment

Nope! Not an issue with ACE Timers

Comment

Do they make a board to interface with the limit switch that controls the pump on E61 machines?

Comment

Working...
                  X