X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iberital L’Anna Handy

Not sure which category for this one...

The collection grows soon ill have a machine for each day of the week
    Picked up a much loved L’Anna for rework/rebuild to continue its love.
    Had to put it in the queue behind Maria Greta(completed) Lucy, now Anna
    Its a big sucker about same size as the Nuova Simonelli Mac V

Internal pics to come.... for Robusto

Also picked up some friends for the mini mazzer to play with one has buttons!
    Attached Files

I can comfortably operate 2 groups simultaneously, could probably manage 3 at a stretch. Sullo how many hands do you have?

Comment

Not enough!!

Comment

couldnt goto bed without sneaking a look under the hood

yeah i know ill take myself off to espresso machines anonymous
        after these thou
        Attached Files

Comment

Very clean inside that machine Sullo, looks like it has either been looked after or had little use!

Man I thought I had an addiction to buying coffee machines!

Although today I did buy a Mazzer Major and Boema single group, but you do make me feel a little less extreme with my coffee addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by roosterben View Post
            very clean inside that machine sullo, looks like it has either been looked after or had little use!

Man i thought i had an addiction to buying coffee machines!

Although today i did buy a mazzer major and boema single group, but you do make me feel a little less extreme with my coffee addiction!
            challenge accepted bwaahahahahahaahaha

Comment

Are you going into the coffee machine restoration and sales business Sullo?

Comment

Originally posted by robusto View Post
                Are you going into the coffee machine restoration and sales business Sullo?
                To be honest Robusto, no idea! I just like rebuilding them, and while wifey still happy, ill still do it!
                I may need to sell one off occassionally justso i can get something new
                But dead keen on lathing new handles and what not now i bought a proper wetstone chisel sharpener it makes turning oh so much sweeter! I dont really plan nor have ambition to do sales, maybe a mod or our lord god and saviour Andy could chime in?
                I just like messing with them, if someone wanted one of my childeren depended how emotionally attached to that particular machine i am atthwtime

Comment

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!
                  Ok so she needs a new group seal for sure but all systems seem to be working, prssure stopp d 1.1bar, water level probe works, heater clicks on anoff ok, all buttons work! Shot works at decent volume, nice new procon inside runs well, steams really well too! An didnt trip the shiney new rcd( misplaced last one!)
                  Happy days
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Sullo; 12 December 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Considering Lucy the Expobar still has parts thatve finally reached inbound customs clearance,
                    L’Anna took her place on the Decent Espresso inspired frankencart
                    God damn this thing is much bigger! But looks better than on garage floor!
                    Only new group seals to come an a cleanout...
                    And one of the new grinders cleaned out an beaned up ready!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roosterben View Post
                      Very clean inside that machine Sullo, looks like it has either been looked after or had little use!

Man I thought I had an addiction to buying coffee machines!

Although today I did buy a Mazzer Major and Boema single group, but you do make me feel a little less extreme with my coffee addiction!
                      feel better now Rooster?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Testing phase seems to be going well prepping for final clean and ummmm dont think one will be going anywhere!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X