Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lelit Kate vs Lelit Elizabeth, trying to choose!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bambi11
    replied
    Did you end up going with the Kate or Elizabeth, and how are you finding them

Leave a comment:

• 33zo
    replied
    Originally posted by SniffCoffee View Post
    Hi there and welcome

You need to see these machines in the flesh and try them out. Depending on where you are, make a trip to a sponsor or dealer of them.

Cheers

Sniff

Hi SniffCoffee, Thanks, yes I did visit Jetblack Espresso and had an extensive chat and run through with the Salesperson there. They were super helpful, but curious to know what people's feedback was in everyday use.
    Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• 33zo
    replied
    Hi Mal, Thanks for your reply, that's really helpful and good to know. Good to know it's a mighty little grinder!

Leave a comment:

• SniffCoffee
    replied
    Hi there and welcome

You need to see these machines in the flesh and try them out. Depending on where you are, make a trip to a sponsor or dealer of them.

Cheers

Sniff

Leave a comment:

• Dimal
    replied
    Welcome "33zo"...

The "Lelit PL43MMI" grinder is an excellent little unit and most capable with regards to grind consistency needed for espresso.
    It might be a little slower and slightly noisier than others but the quality of the output is close to perfect.

Mal.
    P.S.
    The grinder fitted to the Kate is almost identical to the PL43MMI...

Leave a comment:

• 33zo
    started a topic Lelit Kate vs Lelit Elizabeth, trying to choose!

Lelit Kate vs Lelit Elizabeth, trying to choose!

Hi there coffee snobs and experts,

I'm trying to choose between the Lelit Kate or the Lelit Elizabeth. I would appreciate anyone with expertise helping me out!
    We would probs be making 2-4 latte/flat whites a day, more on weekends when friends/family come over.

I'm struggling with which to go for, the Kate is a less bench space and seems like a great quality grinder built in.
    The Elizabeth is a dual boiler, so it's appealing for the speed.

We would likely get the Lelit PL43MMI grinder if we went ahead with the Elizabeth, which seems an inferior grinder to the one that is built into the Kate....

Are there any pros/cons with these machines that anyone can help me with?
    Looking for the perfect mix of ease, taste and quality.
    Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X