Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezzera BZ99s steam wand.

Hi all.

I was recently given an old Bezzera BZ99s for free, it was claimed to be not working however after some thorough descaling and cleaning it's running pretty well.
    I have 2 concerns though.

1. The Steam wand doesn't articulate, I found a replacement wand on ebay however it's $70. Is this a fair price? Can anyone suggest AU retailers for spare parts?
    2. The tip on the existing steam wand is really strange and despite searching online I can't find any information about it. Has anyone seen anything like this before? If so does the handle/pipe part serve a purpose?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200208_163842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	763948

Much Appreciated.

Cheers
    Neal.

Coffeeparts.com.au stock Bezzera and the spares - Most importantly they could guarantee you have the right part.

https://www.coffeeparts.com.au/bezze...t-water-valves not sure if this is the right arm

Comment

Thanks for that, looks like they have lots of parts there, and thats definitely my existing steam wand that doesn't articulate.

Comment

I bought the articulating wand for my old bezzera. Made a massive difference. It was a little longer than thold one I think from memory but worked well. I bought it from coffee parts I believe. Fitted myself no problems. Super easy to do.

Comment

Welcome Neal.
          Your pic of the wand doesn't hit me straight up as this being OEM.
          Do some searches here there has been some great threads on Rebuilds and a cple were on the BZ99 / BZ35.
          One was by member Brendogs. Good Read.
          here - https://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-e...hlight=bezzera

I also endorse Coffee Parts. Long time sponsor and good to deal with. Reputable.

Don't be shy to post up your adventures. It is a strong brand and deserves more recognition here.
          GL

Comment

I bought a second-hand BZ99s and had it descaled & serviced prior to taking it home to use it. One of the first things I did was order the articulated steam wand which I swapped over as soon as I got it home so I never experienced the original steam wand. I'm certain mine didn't have that that extra spur/handle so I'm not really sure if that was ever a standard feature - the BZ99 changed a bit over the years (mine is an early model) so it could indeed be an original.

Comment

Working...
            X