Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lelit stock issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lelit stock issues

    I've been tossing up between a Victoria and a Kate for awhile have decided to pull the trigger but it seems like most stores are out of stock of both of these machines with new stock expected July/August!

    I can only assume this is Covid related but it doesn't seem like other brands are impacted to quite the same degree which I found curious. Does anyone know of any stores other than the usual suspects online currently carrying stock?

    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Have you tried Jetblack? They are a sponsor here and could probably point you in the right direction if they don't have stock.

    Comment


    • #3
      Most brands are actually impacted with delays and/or low or zero stock. Much of Europe has been closed for months and with Italy only resuming work last week, there is a 3 month hole to fill.

      Rocket, Vibiemme, ECM, Lelit, Izzo, La Marzocco, Eureka, Niche and heaps more. Plenty of importers are now effectively without stock and with airfreight at up to 3x regular pricing, that's out of the picture as well because Joe Average so often cares about price, price and then price- to the exclusion of all others. The numbers simply are not going to add up for quite some time.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was trying to get a Lelit Bianca a few weeks ago. Every place I spoke to had no stock and said they were waiting for the next shipment to leave Italy. But at that point Italy was at its peak of COVID-19 so I gave up on the Bianca.

        Comment


        • #5
          Our current ETAs:
          • Bianca V2 late June/early July
          • Kate's, 42TEMD, 41TEMD, Mara X, 43MMI, 44MMT early/mid June
          • Victoria still WIP ... probably late July.
          It's possible that this won't be the end of stock issues though.

          charlie

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JetBlack_Espresso View Post
            Our current ETAs:
            • Bianca V2 late June/early July
            • Kate's, 42TEMD, 41TEMD, Mara X, 43MMI, 44MMT early/mid June
            • Victoria still WIP ... probably late July.
            It's possible that this won't be the end of stock issues though.

            charlie
            Thanks for the replies, particularly Charlie. That's a real bummer.

            I assume you still have a Victoria & Kate on display in your Frenchs Forest showroom to have a look at before ordering?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ashep View Post

              Thanks for the replies, particularly Charlie. That's a real bummer.

              I assume you still have a Victoria & Kate on display in your Frenchs Forest showroom to have a look at before ordering?
              We do.In fact they're available for demonstration. And there are one or two ex demo Kate's about to hit the second hand list.

              charlie

              Comment


              • #8
                I am patiently waiting until my next trip to the city at the end of June where I plan to get my first proper machine. I have my eye on a 42TEMD so I’m hoping that they will be available then.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Funny that; I got a Bianca earlier this year and I'm contemplating to sell it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by maxmoet View Post
                    Funny that; I got a Bianca earlier this year and I'm contemplating to sell it.
                    Can I ask why? Were you happy with the machine and got upgraditis or not too sure about it?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The learning curve is a little steep; see my post in hardware for sale.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got one of the Bianca's that came in on the shipment sent up to a reseller in North Brisbane. I figured a months wait wouldn't kill me (it was also totally worth it).

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X