Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expobar Minore IV vs Quick Mill QM67

Hi,

I'm looking for a E61 machine under $3k and I've shortlisted these two machines. Expobar Minore IV seems to be very popular and there are plenty of reviews out there showing its strengths and weaknesses, however I like the finish of Quick Mill QM67 better. It looks to be better build and finish, however there is not much review on this one and it seems that it's not very common in Australia so I'm afraid that parts are going to be difficult to find if / when it requires repairs in the future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

The best advice is to purchase from a supplier that will stand by the machine. E61 machines do share many of the same parts. Btw, Expobar have just released a new line up of espresso machines.

Have you considered pre-loved machines from other CS members on this site? Did you look at HX e61 offerings within your budget?

Comment

Originally posted by goms View Post
      Hi,

I'm looking for a E61 machine under $3k and I've shortlisted these two machines. Expobar Minore IV seems to be very popular and there are plenty of reviews out there showing its strengths and weaknesses, however I like the finish of Quick Mill QM67 better. It looks to be better build and finish, however there is not much review on this one and it seems that it's not very common in Australia so I'm afraid that parts are going to be difficult to find if / when it requires repairs in the future.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
      The Minore is discontinued in Australia- replaced by the Crem One range which in my opinion is superior.

FWIW, every Quickmill I have ever seen inside has been a dog's breakfast. Build ≠ external finish.

Comment

Agree, unless you are getting a good deal on the outgoing Minore IV, I would be looking at the new Crem One.

Comment

The Minore IV is around if you have a good look for $2,200 which is very good value. But still not as solidly built as the mainstream brands, but the next dual boiler PID machine is closer to 4k.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm actually liking the Crem One Dual Boiler, it looks really nice and have nice features. But damn, it's gonna cost $3400 which is quite a jump from Minore IV. It's interesting though that it has a vibration pump but can be connected to mains. I thought mains water connection usually uses the rotary pump. to Does anyone know how it works?

Comment

Working...
            X