Lelit Mara x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelit Mara x

Just curious if anyone in Oz has received theirs yet? And if that's a yes, was wondering what your thoughts on the machine is?

Last week you said that your bought it already?

https://coffeesnobs.com.au/forum/equ...-hx#post830078

Comment

Yeap I did place an order but haven't heard back yet. Was wondering if anyone has got theirs yet etc. Trying to get a thread going I guess, and would like to see what everyone thinks of the preinfusion on it.

Comment

Waiting on my pre-order to ship from Jetblack. Looking foward to tinkering!

Comment

Originally posted by benneb2 View Post
          Waiting on my pre-order to ship from Jetblack. Looking foward to tinkering!
          Same, they said they were going to finish priming and testing over the weekend. I hope I can pick it up today.

Comment

My Mara X arrived in Wednesday, finally got a chance to set it up in my new place. Looks beautiful on the bench...
            Attached Files

Comment

Great looking combo there Ben....

Mal.

Comment

mate that looks great. i'll only be picking mine up from Brisbane next weekend.
                Anyone planning on purchasing a bottomless portafilter for this ? I guess the stock lelit ones sold on jetblack are the only ones suitable for it?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewczy View Post
                  mate that looks great. i'll only be picking mine up from Brisbane next weekend.
                  Anyone planning on purchasing a bottomless portafilter for this ? I guess the stock lelit ones sold on jetblack are the only ones suitable for it?
                  I purchased the Lelit bottomless pf from JB too.

Have been able to pull nice shots straight out of the box. Very happy with the machine.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by benneb2 View Post

Have been able to pull nice shots straight out of the box. Very happy with the machine.

​​​​​​
                    Got mine on Wednesday as well. Very happy with it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2320.jpg Views:	0 Size:	319.9 KB ID:	832640

Comment

I've posted this on another forum but I thought I'll ask here as well.
                      Did anyone else find it hard connecting the tube to the provided water softener??

Loving the machine btw, steaming power is a beast compared to the Barista Express. one thing I'm not used to is the OPV valve bleeding water, even managed to get some on my weighing scale

Comment

That's a drain port, the OPV is internal, mounted to the pump

Comment

Mine will be here in August, and I can’t wait! It was a long deliberation between Mara X and ECM Classika, but ultimately The Social Director enjoys her milky coffees too much for me not to go for the Mara X. By the way has anyone thought about chucking on a digital thermometer at the group head?

Comment

Has the Mara X become the undisputed champion in the mid-range price range that punches far above its weight?

Comment

It's a great machine and I'm definitely pleased with it. However in the back of my mind there's always the worry that there's a chance of it not working since the tech is fairly new. Just 2 days ago the machine gave me a scare as it showed that it wasnt ready to brew even after waiting for close to 45mins ( and with the machine feeling really hot). Luckily it hasnt really happened again, but I've seen a similar case elsewhere on another forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X