Happy with that. Expobar Minore II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy with that. Expobar Minore II

I can't believe how long it has since I have posted here. Obviously life just gets in the way.
    I want to share with you about my Expobar Minore II that is just on 11 years old.
    In this time I have replaced 2 pressure stats, temp sensor and one PID controller along with a few few seals from wear and tear. Apart form the $600 odd dollars that I have forked out in parts this has been a solid machine over the time I have had it.
    Why did I want to tell you all how good it is? Because it is such a simple machine that I have been able to diagnose and repair it myself. Also because I have read some posts about Minore IV that people are saying it is 8 years old and the PID is on it's way out and they were contemplating if it was worth the $300 for a new one. I am here to say yes it is. Thisnk about how much joy your coffee machine gives you everyday and how much money it saves you be not going to your local coffee joint.(and how it probably has kept you sane during the Covid pandemic)

If there was one thing I could change it would be an option to have it on a plumbed water supply and not just the tank.

Anyway there you have it. My thoughts.
    I am interested to hear others thoughts.

Regards
    Crisp image

There is little float taps available that you could fit to the tank to make the tank plumbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
      There is little float taps available that you could fit to the tank to make the tank plumbed.
      Thought of that. I have one that feeds water to the chooks in the back yard.

Comment

You would need to give it a good wash if using that one!

​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X