Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews on the Bezzera Magica?

Hey Coffee Snobs!

I have been researching for a couple of years now what machine I would like to get as my first! From everything I have looked into, the Bezzera Magica is the one I am leaning towards the most. I have been a barista for a while now, so I understand the value of quality!

I am still a student at uni so my budget isn't huge, however, before I decide to purchase a machine, I thought I would get other opinions on their experience with one!

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Do you currently own a decent grinder to match it with?
    Welcome to CoffeeSnobs, by the way...

Mal.

Comment

• charlatte
      charlatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Heaps Mal!

Yeah I recently purchased a Mazzer Mini Type A! I've used Mazzer's in the past when I worked in cafes and I really liked it!

Our eldest son owns a Magica that he bought from Di Bartoli several years ago.
    In short, he loves it and I have had the pleasure of enjoying many great coffees over the years, when ever we visited.
    It has been a super reliable machine and apart from regular services every couple of years at Di Bartoli, hasn't cost him anything apart from consumables.

Pretty sure he would have no hesitation in recommending one to anyone looking to purchase.
    He is a CS member but I've forgotten his username I'm sorry but if he contacts me, I'll ask him to send you a PM if that's Ok.

All the best,
    Mal.

Comment

• charlatte
      charlatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much! I feel so much better knowing that the machine I bought is going to be amazing!

I would really appreciate that!

Hi, I went with the Magica about 4 months ago. I did a heap of research and it seemed like the best fit for me. I couldn’t have been more right. I think I may have extracted 3 or 4 bad/average coffees in that time and that was only because of playing with grinder settings. I put mine on a smart plug so she is nice and warm when I am ready every morning, I can also switch it on when I’m about half an hour away from home and know I’ll want some sweet caffeine relief as soon as I walk in the door. This really is a simple to use, simple to clean and solid feeling machine.

Comment

Working...
    X