No announcement yet.

Where to look at machines in Adelaide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to look at machines in Adelaide?

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere where I can go look at espresso machines? The only place I can see online is cafe services but it doesn't look like they have rocket machines.

I've never been there however Rio coffee out Stepney way appear to stock Rocket gear as per their website.

Comment

I would recommend Coffee Workshop just on Portrush Rd at Glenunga area. They are a satellite store of Complete Cafe services, which is their more commercial based store.
      bought my Lelit Bianca there a few weeks ago, decent service and pricing, and from my understanding, they get some of their products from Jetblack as well (at least my lelit bianca was)

Comment

• yldlj
        yldlj commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Seems like La Crema coffee has some good machines aswell. Looks like I need to take a trip into the city.

• CoffeeHack
        CoffeeHack commented
        Editing a comment
        I second Coffee Workshop which is the most comprehensive store I've seen, although I don't believe they stock Rocket machines.

La Crema is worth a visit as per my review in the section for SA - they do have a few machines although the range isn't overly comprehensive.

I know that Patio Coffee Roasters on South Road in Black Forest also stock machines, though I've never actually been to that store so can't speak from experience!

+1 For the coffee workshop and their service store complete cafe services. I bought my profitec pro 800 from there and had my La Pavoni also serviced there a couple of times and they are really good guys to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by yldlj View Post
        Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere where I can go look at espresso machines? The only place I can see online is cafe services but it doesn't look like they have rocket machines.
        Importer and site sponsor Espresso have their SA resellers listed on their website https://espressocompany.com.au/pages/where-to-buy

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I was very interested in the Appartamento but now the Izzo vivi has caught my eye. I think I have all the places I can go now. ?

Comment

I was keen on an Appartmento when shopping about 3.5 years ago, but in the end was unsure about where to get it serviced in Adelaide. So I went with an Expobar Office Leva, to get the E-61 and to use Coffee Workshop for servicing. I think where you will get good servicing for whatever machine you buy, has to be a huge consideration, as these are not disposable appliances!
            I've had some trouble with my Leva (see my reply to another thread), but the school our kids go to bought an Expobar Office Control for staff to use as well as fundraising events, where it has made about 80 coffees (predominantly latte's) in a day, a few times. I have found that to be excellent to use, steaming power is amazing and it is quite compact. It doesn't have the visual appeal of the Appartmento, but is more affordable and probably easier to service in Adelaide?

Comment

Originally posted by royofsyp View Post
              I was keen on an Appartmento when shopping about 3.5 years ago, but in the end was unsure about where to get it serviced in Adelaide. So I went with an Expobar Office Leva, to get the E-61 and to use Coffee Workshop for servicing. I think where you will get good servicing for whatever machine you buy, has to be a huge consideration, as these are not disposable appliances!
              I've had some trouble with my Leva (see my reply to another thread), but the school our kids go to bought an Expobar Office Control for staff to use as well as fundraising events, where it has made about 80 coffees (predominantly latte's) in a day, a few times. I have found that to be excellent to use, steaming power is amazing and it is quite compact. It doesn't have the visual appeal of the Appartmento, but is more affordable and probably easier to service in Adelaide?
              After seeing an Izzo Vivi at la crema coffee Roasters I decided that will be my next machine.
              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X